Chapter 18 | Final

I wrote and completed this way before the canon truth about the titans was revealed. Back in 2014-15 I believe, so this technically can be seen as an alternative universe since some things are different. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it despite it not being that well written, I was only 15-16 at the time, a wee baby lol

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you" 

It was at that moment when Levi Ackerman, killer of titans and humanities strongest, dropped the cup of tea he was holding and choked on the hot liquid. You had just said those three words, and you couldn't have picked a better time to say it. A year had gone by since peace settled with freedom being finally achievable, and you had moved with Levi to a small cottage near the vast blue waves of the ocean. Because the titan threat was dealt with all of the soldiers had the option to leave the military or stay, it was their own choice. But of course Levi left as he and you both wanted to finally have some peace and quiet. The cottage you both lived in took some time to build, but it was worth the wait.

"What?!" Levi spluttered and coughed before calming down, a pink hue settling on his cheeks. "I said: I love you" you smiled and then walked over to him before wrapping your arms in an embrace around the smaller man. Levi blushed hard and hugged you back, nodding slowly. "It's about time, took you long enough" his voice was soft, and you giggled in response to his comment.

"I know, but it was worth the wait, right?" your voice was slightly hesitant, but Levi replied with a quiet "yeah" and he picked you up bridal style before carrying you to the bedroom.

"You're definitely worth the damn wait"

"So, any dresses caught your eye?" Your first human friend, Armin said to you with a smile on his face as he watched you scan through the array of attire. "Not yet..." You were in a specialist tailor's shop, browsing through wedding dresses, for your own wedding actually. Levi had proposed to you, and after an explanation of what marriage was you had gotten a little emotional and accepted his proposal. The wedding was going to be in a few months and there was a slight problem. You had no idea what your particular style what. After all you had lived most of your life as a titan, and titans didn't require clothing. "Hmmm, what about this?" he pointed to a rather extravagant dress which made you grimace "...No thank you"

Armin then pointed to another dress.

"This one?"

"I'd rather not"

"oh okay, what about this one"

"Eww...no.....that would make me look like a stuffed chicken"

"Ah, I see your point. I think you should go for something like this one, as it would accentuate your figure without being too immodest" The dress he had pointed to last made you stop and stare. It was perfect. It was the colour and style that made you click. You wanted that dress. Armin noticed this and picked said dress up, handing it to you ''here you go, I think you would look pretty in this one" His comments made you blush and you take the dress "thank you"

Armin was right. When you came out of the make-shift changing room, and looked in the mirror, you did look pretty, beautiful in fact. Armin blushed and smiled brightly when he saw you, and you smiled back at him. Then the blond boy laughed as you said;

"Ah....I want to get married right now"

"You'll have to wait a while before you can get married (NAME), though I think it will be worth the wait, don't you think?"

Armin's words sounded familiar, and you nodded in agreement

"Yeah, it will"

The End~