III

For tonight, I'm wearing a schoolgirl costume. The top is a light pink sheer halter top that's paired with a plaid bow tie and a matching plaid pleated super mini skirt I wore a sheer G-string underneath, and I wore long sheer socks and stripper heels to complete my outfit. My hair is in two long pigtails. My makeup was bold. I took a few pictures.

I grabbed the pole and spun around, taking myself to the ground, bringing the show to the horny men's level sensuously, I waved my hips back and forth, drawing attention to my butt as I twerked in a doggy-style position

Money is raining on me. I took a deep breath and spread my legs wide I hate doing this to make things worse the G-sting is so tiny it barely covers anything I'm so exposed and I hate it.

It's time to get sultry I thought 

The horny pigs were looking longingly at my barely covered pussy. I felt embarrassed and ashamed I was open for everyone to see. I grabbed the cash that was lying on the stage, pushing it into the waistband of my skirt. I rolled back to the pole, shaking my butt then I got up carefully, holding onto the pole.

The crowd went wild as I got off the pole someone whistled as I removed my top, which was followed by the supermini skirt all eyes were on my naked body. I felt disgusted.

I crawled on all fours paused and knelt in front of a guy. I felt him push money into my waistband and I spread my legs, giving him a view. I blew him a kiss with a fake smile.

I got the signal to leave the stage. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked away with embarrassment.

A glass was extended to me and I took it without asking what it was I guzzled the drink I was so thirsty.

"Nice performance, little hummingbird," Lucio says, as I hand him the empty glass.

I sat tiredly in my chair, breathing heavily. I took a short break then started to redress myself and touch up on my makeup mostly focused on concealing the bruises on my skin.

My eyes searched around the club, ignoring everyone who was desperately trying to get my attention. Finally, I saw who I was looking for, Xanth. He's so damn handsome, I've been watching him and as usual, he's sitting all by himself by the lounge area, as he has been for nights. Every woman here tries to get his attention but he doesn't even glance their way his stare is enough to have them cower away in fear. I'm not afraid of his stare there's something about him that I can't pinpoint, but it's like a magnet pulling me to him.

I walked over with a smile I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips he didn't acknowledge my presence. He's so rude.

"Hey, Xanth!" I greeted him, using the name I gave him.

He looked up at me, and his face held nothing but irritation.

"Listen I'm sorry for what I did a few nights ago it was disrespectful," he said nothing 

"So are you in the mood for a whore tonight?" It came out mockingly. He looked at me as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't utter a word.

"I'll take that as approval" I smiled, and he silently nodded. 

Great, I thought. For some odd reason, I'm happy with his response.

I sat on his lap and set both of my feet on the floor, gently rubbing my ass on his private I lean back on his chest and give him a gentle kiss on his cheeks. As my lips touched his face, the tingles began and I'm sure he felt that how could he not?

"Up for a dance tonight?" I purred

"Why not?" He finally spoke his voice was so deep and sexy. He handed me a wad of cash I counted it two thousand five hundred euros. He didn't seem to care how much he took out and gave me. He must be rich like every other man who comes here.