Chapter 16

Gerard wasn't sure how it happened, but for some reason he sat willingly in the passenger seat of Franks car whilst wearing a blindfold.

"This blind fold is so fucking annoying." Gerard grumbled, crossing his arms.

Frank and Gerard had been in the car for about 40 minutes which meant Gerard had spent 40 minutes in darkness.

"I thought you'd be used to blindfolds." Frank giggled slightly.

Gerard gasped. "Do you really think we're close enough for you to start making prostitution jokes?" Gerard attempted to sound mad but couldn't help let out a laugh. He didn't really care about Frank making small jokes because he knew he didn't mean them.

"Yes, I do think we're close enough." Frank smirked, putting his free hand on Gerard's thigh which caused the red head to jump at the sudden contact.

"Remind me to never go blind." Gerard spoke, seriously debating just ripping the black cloth off.

"I don't think that's usually something people get a say in." Frank shot back, he could practically hear Gerard roll his eyes under the blind fold.

"Frankie are we there yet?" Gerard whined, stomping his feet like a child. Frank just scoffed and lectured something about Gerard's knees hitting the dash board.

"We're here!" Frank exclaimed, relieved that Gerard could finally stop complaining.

Gerard sighed in relief lifting his arms to take off his blindfold before Frank stopped him. "Woah, no. Not yet!" Frank snapped causing Gerard to outwardly groan and push his bottom lip out.

Frank left the car before opening Gerard's door and guiding him towards the mystery place.

"I really hope this isn't a public place because I can't imagine I look too graceful at the minute." Gerard spoke while carefully being guided up some stairs that led to what he imagined was a large door way.

"For Iero." Frank spoke up, startling Gerard slightly. He heard a woman thank him and pass him something that made a metal clanging noise.

"Any guesses?" Frank questioned as he guided Gerard to a small room.

"Hmm well- oh fuck!" Gerard practically screamed as the 'small room' began moving up. "You could have warned me we were in a damn elevator, Frank." Gerard cursed holding his chest as though he'd had a literal heart attack.

All Gerard could hear was the beating of his own heart and Frank cackling while slapping his knees. "Fucking hell." He breathed out through laughs as Gee stood there not even cracking a small smile at the situation.

"Come on, we're almost there." Frank spoke as he linked arms with Gerard and led him somewhere else. Gerard heard a key being slotted into a door before he was pulled into another room.

"Okay, I'm gonna take your blindfold off now." Frank spoke, Gerard could practically hear the smile in his voice. He'd started to get slightly nervous now Frank was untying the black cloth because he literally had no guesses as to what was happening.

As the blindfold fell Gerard gasped at the sight.

"So I know how much you love art, so I found this cool hotel where every room has a different theme made my paintings and design. Some rooms are dedicated to one particular artist and some rooms are the theme of a season and some have a colour theme like this one is solely dedicated to white art." Frank spoke, also taking in the view of the room as well.

"At first I just wanted to find the prettiest room with the art in that you'd appreciate the most. But when I saw this one I knew it was it. Everything is white for starters, the room name is literally 'heaven' and I just thought it was perfect for an angel." Frank smiled as Gerard blushed slightly, still completely speechless.