Introduction

Hello again!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the support on my first 'How to Fantasy' guide; 'How to Build Your Fantasy World'. The feedback, reads, votes, comments and reading list adds have been insane! I wasn't sure whether it would really be helpful, but it blew up so quickly and I am glad that I was able to help so many and hopefully it will continue to help more aspiring Fantasy writers. If you haven't read my first guide yet, be sure to go to my profile and check it out if you want help with world-building.

Welcome to my second 'How To Fantasy' book. This is all about fantasy hero-building.

Feel free to skip to whichever character you want the most help with. Although, I highly recommend interacting with as many parts as you can. There may be something about your hero that you didn't realise you were missing or hadn't quite nailed down yet, but this guide will help you figure it out.

As always, I will put an exercise at the end of every Chapter. Bear in mind that, in this guide, my examples will be from multiple of my own Fantasy Books - whichever one the exercise applies to. You can do the same if, for example, one of your books includes magic but another one doesn't (which is true in my case).

Once again, thanks for the support. Now, let's get on to some character-building!

~amayhh xo