10. Topic Suggestion

And, the guide ends here! (For now)

First of all, just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who reads, votes and comments on this guide. This is a guide to help you. I hope that this guide has not only answered any queries you may have about building a fantasy world, but also made you think more on your world-development. I hope you are able to build a fantasy world you know and love.

********************

Just a reminder that I have a fantasy book that is currently being published. Dragon Tales; you would have seen me mention it in the book and, my own answers for the exercises/questions were based on this book. Here's the summary:

BOOK #1 IN DRAGON TALES SERIES⬤UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY | Princess Topaz believes that she is doomed to live life under her mother's strict tongue. Being born into the ancestry of infamous Dragon Hunters and conquerors will make even the most rebellious at heart feel under pressure. Topaz lives in fear of the shadow she is stuck under and longs to stray away from the road that has been pathed out for her. As her friendship with Reuben Keller; a Dragon Healer whom she met a few years ago, continues to develop, more truths begin to unfold about the people she thought she knew.

As you see, I update the book every Friday. But, it is a completed book. I have also almost finished writing the second book in the Dragon Tales series and will soon be moving on to my third. It would be awesome if you guys could go check it out.

The other book that I mentioned in a few examples, Child of Summer: Ice is coming soon. The plot summary is subject to change (so is the plot at the moment, tbh, it's more just an idea right now), but here it is:

The Goddess of Summar made a mistake when creating one of her children. Instead of creating Summer, she created Winter. Not wanting to put her daughter through the same trauma her father put her through, but knowing Winter wouldn't survive her permanent Summer, Lato kept this child hidden away. She convinced her daughter that this was all for her own good and she was doing it for love. Which, to some degree, is true.

But what will her child think when she discovers why she was created this way?

If you're interested, make sure you follow me to find out when I publish it!

********************

Another reminder, if you want help with creating specific characters; I am soon going to be releasing more 'How To' guide books, including;

How to: Create Your Fantasy Species, How to: Create Your Fantasy Villain and (maybe) How to: Create Your Fantasy Mentor

So, make sure you follow my profile to get a notification when I publish those. I will also add a chapter on the end of this book letting you know when I publish another guide - so go ahead and add this book to your library to be notified when it's updated!

********************

Finally, please feel free to comment here any suggestions for any more fantasy guides you want me to write. Or, if you have any requests for anything you may be stuck on with creating your fantasy world that I have not mentioned in this guide. Don't forget to check out my other guide published right now, available on my profile.

How to: Build Your Fantasy World

Do you want to give fantasy writing a go; but you're not quite sure where to start?OrAre you a fantasy writer with so many world ideas, you're not quite sure how to pin them down and really get those fantasy gears spinning?

I am an avid fantasy reader, writer and watcher, here to offer you a guide on how to get your ideas onto paper and get to building that perfect fantasy world you crave. From the time period to creating your own fantasy language.

Once again, thanks for the reads, votes and comments. See you soon with another fantasy guidebook.

~amayhh