2.New Me

2.New Me

Issei's POV

After not having replied to Issami, she opened the door.

Once she entered, I noticed that she hasn't changed.

Her dark-brown hair was still there, her bright brown eyes is still there, and the smile that I love so much is still there

"Uh! You really should clean your room, Issei! It's so dirty! Especially those posters! But, more especially, those books! They're ffiilltthhhee!!"(Issami)

She shouts, causing me to observe my room.

And what she said was right.

Everything here was filth.

Oh my goddess! I know Argent said that she'll be transferring my mind to my version in a different dimension, but she could at least warned that it was a perverted version of me.

Sighing, I looked at Issami with an apologetic gaze.

"Sorry about that, sis. I'll clean it up later."(Me)

I say, much to Issami's shock.

She stays frozen on the doorway, while I take a plain red T-shirt, brief, and black short pants from the closet, and went to the bathroom.

Once inside, I looked into the mirror, and saw myself.

Yes, everything was still the same, but here I noticed that, I look just like Issei from Highschool DxD.

And I'm surprised that no one else noticed that back in my original dimension.

And, let me say this, I hate Issei.

He is a total scum!

I mean, he gets powerful after he touches a beautiful girls big boobs?

Fuck that!

Also, Argent told me that, all of those stories of fiction made in my dimension, was based around events that will happen in the same dimension the story came from.

For example, in the world of One Punch Man, Saitama was yet to become OP, but, the future of the One Punch Man dimension, will become an idea of entertainment for different people in different dimensions.

And that is how animes and Harry Potter was made.

And, luckily, Argent told me that I have a four days before the "Canon" version starts, also, she said that not everything in the anime is true, like Issami! Issei never had a twin.