Chapter 6 🌹

Sorry its short. I'm losing track of this story.

Mike's pov:

Bev.

What a beautiful name and it suited her just right.

"Hi Bev" I blinked at her, she hid herself more. "Why were you in the forest alone?"

"I told you she's a Russian! She's probably a spy!"

"Shut up Lucas!" I exclaimed. I turned back to Bev with a soft smile.

"Where do you come from?" I waited for her answer but nothing came. I just decided to let her sleep. "She's probably tired. Get some sleep"

And with that, we left her to sleep. The next morning, we tried again and this time, she was a little more willing to speak.

"Let's try this again. Where are you from Bev?" I smiled.

"Escaped"

My eyes grew wide. "Escaped from where?"

"Father"

Was her father abusive to her? It made me feel sick to think that. "I'm sorry Bev"

"Did he hurt you?" Lucas asked. She nodded lightly.

"Where did you come from?" Dustin questioned.

"Tunnel"

"A tunnel, why would you be in a tunnel? But it does explain why your clothes were very dirty."

"Scared" now she started shaking with fear.

"It's okay, I promise you're safe with us." I gave her whipped cream again as I spoke with the boys.

"What we going to do? We can't leave her here!"

"You mean what ARE you going to do? You brought her in your house, you look after her" Lucas exclaimed. "Dustin, are you coming?"

Dustin nodded, agreeing with Lucas. "He's right. We can't help you on this, sorry Mike"

"But what about Will?"

"You can't leave her on her own! She might kill us or something"

"Can you be anymore insensitive, Lucas?. Anyway, Take her with us" Dustin replied.

"She might be useful for all we know?" I told them.

We decided to take her back to the forest and tried to find Will. I didn't even think Joyce or Jonathan knew he had gone missing, I should tell them soon. After another hour and a half, we came to a stop. We had walked around the whole forest near enough and still couldn't find his Fort or anything to do with Will.

It was silent, making our way back home when Dustin saw something, which wasn't there before.

Dustin turned his head slightly and saw the huge grey opening. "Tunnel!" he shouted.

We all turned to this tunnel, Bev followed close behind. We ran in hoping to find Will or anyone in here. We ran into the tunnel and shouted Will, wishing for a response. We went our separate ways, Bev with me. I went past an opening and down, it was darker there than the rest of the tunnel. I ran towards it, I felt something there, a presence. Luckily, I had my flashlight on and found a something lying on the floor.

I got close enough to realise it was a Teddy bear, it was brown and had a bow around its neck. It was cute, but this didn't help us find Will!
I couldn't give up, he was my boyfriend, I had to save him. He was probably in danger, hurting.
Was there no other clues, he has to be here.
It was the only place left in the forest we hadn't looked. He couldn't have gone out of town, could he?

"I found his bike!" A voice from down the tunnel yelled.

Bev and I ran towards it to see Dustin and Lucas stood with Will's bike in their hands. Oh no, the only possible solution was that he had been taken away.

...

Will's pov:

I woke up again. This time in a house. That thing was sat in the corner watching me as it rocked back and forth in a rocking chair. At least I hadn't died yet, maybe there was still hope.

I wondered if mom or Jonathan knew I had gone, or that Mike and his friends were trying to find me. Mike, I missed him so much, I hoped he was okay.
I stared on at this thing and watched as its creepy face scrunched up into a smile, it walked closer to me and put a gloved hand on my face. I stayed silent, didn't move a muscle, never spoke. I didn't even know if this thing spoke.

"Mike's doing well" turned out it actually spoke.

"What?!" how did he know about Mike!

"He's happy you're gone, he told me" the thing laughed sinisterly.

"Who are you?!" I started to stand but then realised there was no point in doing anything.

"Pennywise meet William. William meet Pennywise." he forced his face in front of mine. It was quite uncomfortable.

"What are you?"

"Your worst nightmare" he then left me in the house alone.

I thought I was free to leave, to move even but it turned out I was tied up behind my back. Never even realised. Pennywise or what ever it was, left me alone. I didn't know what's happening, I didn't know what he was going to do or if he was after Mike.

How the fuck did I get here?