8 - Burning Desire

Even in public, Ming couldn't get his hands off Kit on their way up to the room. Stealing kisses repeatedly on Kit's cheek and neck which Ming had an easy access to since he was hugging Kit from the back. Kit could only slap Ming's arms. Kit was looking around if anyone can see them, embarassed.

The door clicked and locked.

Kit started palpitating as if he just had an insurmountable amount of coffee. Now that they're alone, the room somehow felt extremely hot. It felt cramped for the two of them.

Ming held his hand and led him to the bed. Kit laid on the bed with Ming on top of him. He looked at Ming, his needy stare and his lips.

Jaw clenched and the lump on Mings throat bobbed up and down as if trying to quench his thirst. His brows meeting one another, breathing heavily. His aura, dominating.

Their faces only inches apart. Kit could only whimper at the sight of Ming. There was fear in Kit's eyes and a fiery desire to be conquered and Ming could see it. Kit wants him.

Ming leaned in closing the gap between their lips. Kit could only put his hands on Ming's chest, making him pause.

"Y-yah! M-ming! What d-do you think-k you're d-doing?" Kit stuttered.

Ming grabbed both of Kit's hands and locked them above on the headboard with a single hand. Ming slipped his right hand under Kit's shirt, roaming and groping the bare skin. Kit moaned in response which got Ming all excited. He wants to hear it all over again.

No one can stop Ming now, not with Kit beneath him like this. Ming let his eyes linger all over Kit, trying to memorize every detail. Kit's lips parted short on breath, his cheeks pink in color and his eyes wanting more.

At long last, Ming could no longer restrain himself. Their lips collided and Kit instantly responded. He craved for Ming, he wants all of him, it was evident from how demanding his lips were. Ming smirked, he knew his wife wouldn't be able to resist him.

Every now and then Ming pulls away from the kiss and Kit would grunt or whimpered in annoyance. Ming leaned back, started unbuttoning his own shirt, intentionally putting on a show for Kit. His body was ripped and Kit couldn't help himself but to touch Ming. This is his, Ming is his now.

In one swift move, Ming had removed Kit's shirt and nibbled his chest. Kit was writhing from the sensation, he was moaning Ming's name.

Kit put his hands on top of his mouth, trying his best to supress the sounds he is making, clearly embarassed.

"Don't hold it in P'Kit. I want to hear you." Then Ming had intertwined their hands and continued on exploring Kit's body with his lips and tongue.

Clothes came off one by one and Ming positioned himself between Kit's thighs, he raised Kit's left leg and placed it on his shoulders, leaving a trail of light kisses wherever Ming's hand could touch.

This was the first time they've gone this far and it was too late to come back.

Panic and fear showed on Kit's face which Ming eagerly pacified by kissing him. Ming was greatly gifted and Kit thought that it might tear him apart.

"I'll be gentle P'Kit." Ming smiled assuringly, as if asking for permission.

Kit only nodded.

The lovemaking lasted for nearly two hours as Ming is insatiable and has a stamina of a gladiator, perhaps compensating for the missed opportunities to make love to Kit in the past.

He was looking at Kit, who was now sleeping peacefully in his chest. Ming was caressing Kit's naked back, tracing hearts using his finger. He left several love marks on Kit, on his neck, his chest and his thighs. The marks stood out against Kit's white porcelain skin. Ming felt a great sense of pride.

It wasn't easy for Kit to give him another chance and he knew that.

"P'Kit.. I know you're sleeping but I just want to tell you how grateful I am for this second chance. I will treasure you. I will forever stay faithful, loyal and honest with you. I will love you with every breath that I take. I will be the man that you deserve."

A teary eyed Ming put his arms over Kit and hugged him tighter. Ming kissed Kit on his forehead. He was and still is whipped, head over heels, hopelessly in love with Kit.