Part 7

Last time on Dragon Ball Z - nope wrong fandom, hehe. Well we ended of where Izuki went to open the door only to see Bakugou and his family ... how will it go ? Let's find out. 

When Izuki opened the door she started crying at the mere sight of  Bakugou. He just stood there. She realized that she looked like a girl, She didn't want him to see her like this. She didn't want him to look at her ... and see a girl. The only thing she could think of at that moment,  while there were tears streaming down her face was what Bakugou thought of her ... and so she ran away , past him and his parents.

"Katsuki! What the fuck did you do ? You literally only saw her for like 5 seconds and you already made her run away. What the fuck ?!" His mother yelled while he was trying to process what just happened.

Bakugou ran after Izuki with the gifts still in his hands but with her quirk it was almost impossible for him to catch up to her. But after 10 minutes she decided that she couldn't activate her quirk , run and cry at the same time. She ran into the forest as fast as she could and began sobbing behind some bushes.

"What the fuck  did I do ? What the fucks wrong with me , bloody hell , I just see her and she runs away, is she afraid of me ?" He thought while running after her with the gifts still in his hand. He was trying to listen for her when he had the brilliant idea to call out , " Izuki, where are you !?"

"Just go away ! Leave me alone !" She cried in between sobs.

Bakugou saw some bushes rustling and someone crying behind it. He was sure that it was Izuki. "Izuki , I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly while he slowly approached her . He walked to the bushes , looked at Izuki who was still crying and sat down next to her. He placed the gifts on the floor beside him and tried to figure out what to say. What could he possibly say that would comfort her ?

Well ... that went well ...