Part 14

When class ended Bakugou and Kirishima waited for Izuki at the UA gates. They had to wait a while because Izuki said that she needed to talk to Mr Aizawa about something.

Izuki told Mr Aizawa her whole story about being a girl and why she wanted to keep it a secret. He agreed not to tell anyone else what they were discussing. After Izuki ended her explanation she told Mr Aizawa that in a month or two she would tell the rest of the teachers and her class because she couldn't keep this a secret forever . Aizawa said that she should only tell them this news when she was completely ready and if she needed more time he would be okay with it.

After she had the conversation with Mr Aizawa she bowed in respect before she left. She ran out of the door and ran towards the gates. When she got there she saw Kiri and Bakugou waiting for her.

"Hey guys. Thanks for waiting and sorry I took so long" izuki said while catchin her breath , bending down and resting her hands on her knees.

"Damn what took so long nerd ?" Bakugou asked harshly while staring at her.

"I explained to Mr Aizawa about my situation , I thought he should be the first to know since he is our homeroom teacher" Izuki said while standing up and glaring at Bakugou.

The glare Izuki was giving Bakugou quickly disappeared when she heard Kirishima speak up.

"What are you people talking about !! I'm so freakin confused!!" Kirishima yelled.

"Calm down Kiri , Kacchan and I will explain as soon as we get to my house" Izuki replied calmly.

"Hmm ... okay" Kiri said and then turned to face Bakugou who was still staring at Izuki.

"Okay let's get going and by the way you guys are having lunch with me and no objections" Izuki said before giving the two boys a huge smile. "Now hurry up!!" She yelled before activating her quirk and then dashed of towards her house.

"Oi nerd !! Wait the fuck up !!" Bakugou yelled while activating his quirk and now propelled himself forward. He was just a couple of inches away from Izuki now that he used his quirk to speed up.

"Guysssss !! Hold up , my quirk doesn't help meeee !!!" Kirishima yelled after them exasperately because he knew it was gonna take him a long time to get there. He pulled out his phone,looked for Izuki's address and then ran of towards the destination.

~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~

Kirishima finally got to Izuki's house. He stood in front of the two-story faced bricked house in front of him and rang the door bell next to the huge wooden door. A second later Izuki opened the door and gestured for Kirishima to come in.

(I made it that the Midoriya's lived in their own house and not an apartment)

"Jeez what took so long" Izuku said while  chucking.

"Yeah , what took so long shitty hair ?" Bakugou said while walking towards Kiri and pulled him inside the house before he too erupted in laughter.

"Ugh very funny you guys. Knowing I don't have a quirk that allows me to move fast while you guys could activate your quirks and leave me in the dust. Not cool" Kiri said while examining Izuki's house and gawking at the amount of All Might stuff she had everywhere.

"Okay Kiri, Imma go change. Please take a seat on the couch and do not freak out when I  come back downstairs, I repeat do not freak out" and with that being said she dashed of to her room leaving Kiri standing there frozen in place.

"Oi , shitty hair ! Take a seat already!" Bakugou yelled while gesturing for Kiri to sit next to him on the couch.

Kirishima walked to Bakugou and took a seat next to him. He then turned his head and asked, " Bro , why would I freak out ?"