Chapter 1 - Night Storm proceeds footsteps in the snow

Spivey Point -  Chapter 1 Night storm proceeds footsteps in the snow

It was a cold and very dank November evening when the seaside community of Spivey point in Antonio Bay was besieged by horrendous weather conditions.

The local weather man Dan O'Bannon had warned of a ferocious storm that would bring fierce winds and the prospect of a thirty foot wave was forecasted.

At 11pm local time a small gathering of onlookers stood by the local lighthouse in anticipation of the forthcoming events,one of them John Anderson arranged to light candles outside the imposing lighthouse.

Out of nowhere a sea mist appeared to circle around the lighthouse like some giant octopus smothering its prey.

Another member of the group Mylène. Gautier who was unsuitably dressed and scantily clad wearing high healed strapped sandals made her way into the lighthouse.

She called to the other members of the group to follow her to the safety of the building but her pleas were ignored.

Slowly she ascended the 49 steps twisting and turning and being careful not to slip with her unsuitable footwear.

Finally she reached the top and made her way to where the beam shone out to sea and Reflected upon the nearby rocks.

A few minutes later the mist turned into a thick sea fog and the lighthouse disappeared from view as the eerie fog rolled into the harbour.

John Anderson was now becoming concerned and implored the other members of the group to join Mylène as a fierce wind was followed by lashing rain.

He followed Mylene's path but when he reached the top of the structure he found to his surprise that she wasn't there.

Several times he called out to her but without reply,on further inspection he noticed something rather strange draped on a chair were her clothes and the strapped sandals she was wearing.

This was indeed very odd he thought to himself,he was just about to return by walking down the stairs to report this finding when someone or something tapped him on the shoulder.

As he turned around to see who it was he was shocked to see the naked silhouette of a woman who resembled Mylène.

A slight breeze blew across the room as her red hair began to flow covering her green eyes.

She laughed out loud before vanishing in front of his eyes.
The shock of this spectre affected him in such a way that he collapsed and,fell on the concrete floor losing consciousness.

Meanwhile outside the storm was now brewing as the waves began to crash against the lighthouse extinguishing the candles.

The other members of the group had made their way to a shanty building in the nearby harbour.

The power lines were down so they had lit lanterns in their safe refuge from the storm,the view from the window was partly obscured by the thick fog which was now encircling the hut.

Then out of nowhere a ghostly spectre of a galleon ship displaying a pirate flag appeared a few feet from the lighthouse.

Cries of help could be heard as the vessel suddenly appeared to run aground crashing onto the nearby rocks.

The hull of the ship snapped in two like a twig as the passengers undoubtedly fell to their icy graves at the bottom of the sea.

The commotion stirred John Anderson as he recovered consciousness and realised the full horror of the events which had just transpired.