Chapter 2 - Dark spirits lead to grisly discovery

Spivey Point - Chapter 2 - Dark spirits lead to grisly discovery

It was just after 6am when John was awoken by a chime on his grandfather clock standing a few feet from his four poster bed.

He immediately felt a chill in the air and became aware that there was an eerie presence in the bedroom.

Then he quickly sprang out of bed after noticing that the window was open to the right of him,his attention had been drawn to the curtains which were flapping in the breeze.

He could have sworn that the window was closed prior to him getting into bed,he was just about to shut the window when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up and he felt a terrible feeling of foreboding.

Standing in the darkest part of his bedroom in the corner was the naked silhouette of a woman.

Her red eyes pierced his gaze as she began to make her way towards him slowly,the moonlit room now revealed to his horror the familiar spectre of Mylène Gautier,the very same woman he had seen last night at the lighthouse.

She started to move around the room making quite a nuisance of herself and nothing was left to the imagination.

Her plump white breasts with nipples the size of  pencil erasers couldn't escape his attention as he placed his hand out to inspect them further.

But to his surprise his right hand pushed through the invisible entity,she appeared translucent or like a hologram.

Mylène laughed out hysterically before retreating to his bed where she gestured to John to sit beside her.

At this command he ran out of the bedroom at top speed making his way down the stairs towards the kitchen.

He was just about to leave his cottage when she appeared in front of his eyes once again placing her invisible hand over the door handle.

"You didn't think I would let you escape did you?",she mocked as a shocked and bewildered John had a look of resignation etched upon his face.

Then in an instance the spectre vanished in front of his eyes,he had almost expected her to walk through a door,wall or window and yet she appeared so life like.

Her beautiful red hair covering one eye on her face to her naked chest,why was he being haunted by this lady?,she had seemed like a full bodied person at the lighthouse last night.

He decided that there wasn't much point in him going back to bed as the experience of this ghost had seriously disturbed him.

After making himself some breakfast he would go for a morning walk to clear his head and make some sense of this haunting.

Outside his cottage the snow was falling quite heavily and it was evident he would need his strong walking boots to make any serious strides.

In fact he struggled just to open the front door,luckily he had kept a garden spade in the storage area under the stairs.

Slowly he began to dig at the 3 feet of snow to clear the pathway up to the gate,it was proving a tiresome chore but needs must.

In the distance he heard what sounded like a night owl perhaps trying to find it's way home in the blizzard which had entrenched this small community location.

Finally he had completed the task and now he was ready to make his way to the local country store which was a few hundred yards up the road.

He would need some food supplies and they were usually open early,it was just at half distance when he noticed that there were a fresh set of footprints immediately ahead of him.