Chapter 7 - Lighthouse hostages reveal dark secrets in truth or dare game finale

Spivey Point - Chapter 7 - Lighthouse hostages reveals dark secrets in truth or dare game finale

It was now mid afternoon and the snow flurries were increasing,John walked up to the top of the lighthouse and stood by the side of the beam.

He decided to survey the view over Antonio Bay which was shrouded in mist,then suddenly he noticed a fog bank due east,it was coming into view at some rate of knots.

There was something strange about this fog as it appeared to glow or was luminous at first sight.

Then he was distracted by a sound,someone else was coming up the stairs,he soon realised that it was Jacques Dupont.

"I thought I might find you here John,nice view isn't it?",come we need to talk there's someone who's eager to see you",he said in a mocking voice.

John was led to the lighthouse keepers kitchen,he was told to wait whilst Jacques fetched the two captives.

John couldn't believe his eyes when the door opened and there standby in the doorway was his wife and daughter.

They were handcuffed together,naked and absolutely terrified,Jacques pushed them into the centre of the room before giving Megan a large slap on her naked bottom.

"She's a fine woman your Megan and her daughter definitely takes after her mother don't you think?".

John ignored his comments as he hugged both Megan and Siobhán,his little daughter became emotional and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Right John I'm sure you are anxious to know what plans I have for your family and indeed why I have brought you all here",said Jacques.

"Just get on with it,I'm through with all of your petty games Dupont,what do you want from me?,can't you let my wife and child go?,you've got me for Pete's sake.

Jacques laughed which only angered John even more as he went to punch Him in the face.

"Now I told you that temper of yours would get you into trouble",he said whilst tapping his cain which pushed John to the wall with such supernatural force.

Jacques pulled out a large piece of rope and a chair before tying it to a hook on the wall,he laughed to himself before pushing Megan to the awaiting chair.

"Now I'm going to play a little game of truth or dare with you John,there's a small wooden box on that table in the corner and I want you take out the envelopes and hand them to me",Jacques said.

John did as he was instructed and gave them to Jacques,"right now what have we here?,oh there's a quote from the Old Testament - thou shall seek me in the morning and I shall not be",Jacques said.

Megan meanwhile was desperate to go to the toilet,all of this stress was making her agitated.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr Dupont but I need to use the toilet,would that be ok?,I'm not going to run away or anything",she pleaded in a whining voice.

"Well I don't know if you're aware Megan that only men were allowed to work as lighthouse keepers and I doubt very much that they had toilets in the 19th century when this was built",he said.

Suddenly he disappeared out of the room and returned with a small bucket,there you go Megan,I promise to keep my eyes shut",Jacques said in a mocking tone.

Megan looked at John sheepishly and gestured to him to look away,Siobhán was still handcuffed to her mother as she watched her pee into the bucket.

Jacques meanwhile had left the room for a short while as John figured out a means of escape,Jacques had locked them in and their plight seemed helpless.