The Beginning

Minjung POV

I open my eyes. I see the white ceiling. I sit up from my bed and dangle my feet from the ground. "Ah, Munjungie, you're awake?" a voice asked. I looked up and saw my Ms. Park, a nurse. I nod my head. Ms. Park smiles and brings me a tray. I see the tray is full of medicnes and pills. I frown. "Just take these pills and you drink some water. After you can go to the cafeteria and eat" she says and smiles. She places the tray on the table next to my bed and leaves. I get of the bed and picked up the pill and the glass of water. I quickly swallow the pill and drink the water. After I finished the entire glass, I put it on the table and look outside my window. This is my everyday life. My life in a hospital.

I sit back on my bed. Suddenly, I hear a lot of screaming. I walk outside and see a whole bunch of girls jumping and screaming and laughing. I walk over to them to see what were they doing. "Ah, Jungie! Look! It's Got7!!" one of the patients say when she noticed me. I look at the TV. I think they were watching a concert. There were 7 boys dancing and singing. I look back at the girls; they were still jumping and screaming. "Ah~ I wish they could visit us!" one of the girls said. "Well, your wish will come true" someone said from behind the girls. Everyone stopped and look who said that. I smile when I saw the person. It was Dr. Son. He is my favorite doctor. He is quite popular here, but I don't like him because he's handsome. I like him because... Well, he's funny, nice, and he's like a kid himself. "What do you mean, sir?" the girls asked. Dr. Son laughed. "Because you girls always talk about those boys, I called their manager and asked if they could visit us for a bit." The girls screamed again. They all jumped and hugged Dr. Son. I look back at the TV. They just finished singing and left the stage. Got7... I wonder who they are... "Ah- But Jungie doesn't like strangers..." one of the girls said and everyone went silent. I smiled gently and shook my head. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and quickly wrote something down saying that its okay. When I finished, I showed it to them and they all smiled. "You girls should all thank Minjungie" Dr. Son said laughing and left. The girls all ran to me and hugged me. 

Bambam POV

We all got into the van after the concert. "Ahh~ So tiring~" Jr. hyung said. "But it was fun!" I said. Manager hyung got in the car and we started to drive home. "... Ah, thats right!" he said and we all looked at him. "You guys have a schedule on Sunday" he said. "Sunday? Thats in 2 days. What are we doing?" JB hyung asked. "You guys have to visit a children's hospital." Everyone went silent. "Ok, but why?" Jackson hyung asked. "What do you mean why? It's a good thing that you guys are doing these kinds of things... And one of the doctors there begged me to have you guys visit. Its only once a week on Sundays" our manager hyung said. "For how long?" Mark hyung asked. "Just for 2 months." I look outside the car window. "If the doctor begged us, then the kids must really love us there, right?" I said smiling. A children's hospital, huh?