The next day

Minjung pov

Today when I woke up, for the first time I felt happy about my life. I even skipped down the hallways waving to the nurses and doctors who walked by. "Minjung! " I turn to my side and see Dr. Son coming towards me with a huge pile of papers. " Sorry to bother you Minjung but can you do me a favor of taking this papers to Sector E? " I nod my head and he gives me the pile, " Thank you Minjung I promise I'll make it up to you! " with that he left. This pile is so huge that I can't even see what's in front of me! Now I'm wondering why I even agreed to this, as I think when I try to find my way to Sector E.

I was to about to turn but I bumped into someone, causing me to drop all of the papers and me falling to the ground. I look up and see two guys. One of the guys stands holds out his hands for me.

JB POV

I look at the person who I bumped into and noticed it was the girl from yesterday. I get up and hold my hand out. She slowly took my hand and I helped her stand up. "You're the girl from yesterday" I say. The girl looks confused at first but then she suddenly remembered. This girl is so rude; she can't she can't even say she's sorry. She bows and starts picking up the papers. Mark and I help her.

Minjung POV

The two guys start to help me. I wish Chinhae was here. I don't want them to think I'm rude because I can't speak to them. "Are you okay" The other guy asks. I nod my head yes. "Where are you going?" He asks. I don't want to do. I really wish Chinhae was here....

"Jungie?" I turn around and see Chinhae. I smile widely when I see him walking towards me. Nice timing Chinhae.

Chinhae looks up at the guys. "Oh it you again" he says. "You remember my name?" The guy from yesterday asks. "Nope" Chinhae says and the guy scoffs.

JB POV

I scoff and hear Mark laughing quietly. "There's no reason for me to memorize your name" the kid says. The girl tugs the kids sleeve. "C'mon" he says. He takes half of the papers and leave with the girl.

"What's with them?"