What is this feeling?

Chinhae pov

I'm currently outside of Minjung's room. I woke up early so i can see her, I plannned our day together and probably youngjae is going to come join us. I could tell you but i have a feeling that your going to tell Jungie, so as for now my lips are sealed. I slowly go in her room and i sit near her bed. I stare at her......badump, badump. Why does my heart skip a beat when im near her? I was about to move some stray hairs away from her face then suddenly she slowly starts to wake up.

Minjung pov

The feeling of the warming sun, I slowly wake up and my eyes become blurry I blink a few times then I see Chinhae's derp face. I sighed, 'Why are you here?' I signed. He smiled then said, " I planned our day together, er well, the three of us together!" I furrowed my eyebrows 'What do you mean three?' his jaw drops open " Don't you remember our new friend?!" Friend? Then i remembered about Youngjae. I feel so guilty that i have forgotten about him then I hear Chinhae chuckle. "You remember haven't you?!" i look at him and slowly nod my head. " Get ready so we can do the plan i have made and also i think Youngjae finally arrived." I get up and go to the restroom and freshen up.

Youngjae pov

It's been since I saw my two new friends. Today for the first time is when all of us got up early and went to the hospital without complaints. We are currently inside of the van and some of us have drifted of to sleep. Finally the van comes to a stop indicating that we have arrived to the hospital. I look towards Jackson and he looks like he has a plan to wake the rest of the members up. He looks at my direction and has a smirk plastered on his face, then he looks back at the members. " Guys we finally arrived~~" he cooed. But no one budge then he sighed, " Well I guess this is my chance to show all the people in the hospital your embarrasing photos." gosh this guy knows how to blackmail because the second after he said that the rest of the members slowly get up and walk out of the van. Jackson passes me and whispers, " and that's how you get their attention." i chuckled and continued to walk to the entrance of the hospital.

Narrator pov

" I regret coming here early." says Jr but nobody cared and they were walking towards the office to get a little bit of rest before they go and meet their patients. Before they could open the door they heard someone calling Youngjae's name. They turn and see two kids running towards their direction. Youngjae smiled and said, " Why you two are doing here early?" Chinhae and Minjung stopped infront of them. " We wanted to ask you if you want to hang out with us." says Chinhae, Youngjae smiled then he looks at the maknaes and back to chinhae. " I would like to but can I bring my group along?" Chinhae pouted and look at Minjung, she nodded her head and Chinhae says, "Alright." Then he leads them to the garden and opens the door.

Time skip~

Currently they are playing tag (dont ask how it happen let's just say Jackson started it with a push then ran away) and now BamBam is 'it'. He is after Minjung because she is the only one that is closed to him. Suddenly she trips over and BamBam is now on top of her. "uhh" was all he said and didn't bother to move (both of them are blushing ;P) badump, badump, badump was both of them felt at the moment. Suddenly someone pushes Bambam off of Minjung and it was Mark. Yugyeom comes over and helps Minjung up, " you are practically crushing her, Bambam" yugyeom say. "Aish I swear I was going to get off!" defended Bambam. "Sure how come I saw that you were blushing!" yelled jackson, and everyone laughed except Bambam. He pouted and said " Stop it hyungs why you always bully me!!" Jb patted his shoulder, " because it is fun." and everyones laughter was harder. Minjung looks at Bambam and he looks at back at her, and both were furiously blushing. "Oi why are you blushing?" asked Jr. Bambam shakes his head, " N-nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~
A.N uhh hey guys this is the oldest, cristi and as you can see what miki has posted on her books, wall, and also our wall we are going to be in a hiatus. The reason is because of personal group issues, I hope that you guys understand and still support ue all the way. Don't worry we'll be back soon, just sit tight be patiently.

With love- M3lodyz300