Inseparable

Minjung pov

"Why are you talking to him?" Is he being serious? I think he forgot one important detail about myself and that is that I'M MUTE. I start writing my board and show it to him. ''Don't worry, calm down, this guy was just asking for directions.'' My friend, Chinhae, had a calmer face now. I look at Bambam and continue to write where Dr. Shin was, but I was stopped by Bambam. I looked up at him and saw him smile. "It's okay. I can find him on my own. Sorry to bother you" he says and walks away. Chinhae walks up to me and holds my hand. I look at our hands and look up at Chinhae. "I was looking for you." I show my board to him "Why?"

Bambam pov

Now I'm all lost and don't know where to go, what if I die of hunger?  Oh wait there's  a vending machine over there, never mind.  While still staring and walking same time I walk straight to a wall.  "Are you ok? " I turn to look at the source and it's the doctor I'm looking for!!  What was his name again? Chee, shon, wait its SON! I think I had a small concussion well that doesn't matter. "Uhh my group would like to talk to you." Dr. Son followed me as I walked back to his office. As we were walking down the same hall I was in earlier, I saw the same girl. She is with that boy from earlier too. They are sitting on the ground. "What are you two doing?" Dr. Son asks with a smile on his face. 

Minjung POV

Chinhae and I both stand up. "Nothing, sir" Chinhae says. "We were just talking." Dr. Son smirks. "Oh, well okay. Carry on. Have fun you two" he says and leave with that Idol Guy.

Bambam POV

We leave the two and we continue our way back to the office. On the way I ask, "Why were you smirking?" The doctor laughs. "Those two kids are like siblings. They're inseparable." I turn my head and see the two laughing. "Inseparable?" He nods his head. "When Minjung, the girl, was admitted to this hospital, she would not interact with anyone. Eventually, she began interacting with some of the female nurses and female patients. But she would never be with the guys. She wouldn't even look at them. But then there was Chinhae, the boy. He was the first boy to ever interact with her ever since she was admitted here." I nod my head in understanding. "But, why wouldn't she speak to anyone. Or at least interact with anyone in the first place?" I ask. Dr. Son suddenly stopped and so did I. He was silent. "......Because she was.... abused by her father...." he quietly said. ".......She was abandoned by her mother and father and the police found her in the park in her undergarments." My heart sank. I turned around to look at Minjung. She was still smiling. "How can she smile like that after what happened?" I ask. "Because she has to learn how to move on" Dr. Son says. He continues to walk and I follow. "Come one, lets forget about her for a moment."