Commotion

Bambam pov

I still kept glaring JB hung he doesn't have the right to judge that patient so quickly."Can I meet her soon?" Yugyeom ask, I turn to him and smile"Maybe soon. " The room goes quiet and slowly I'm getting bored so I lifted my head up and say, "Hyungs~ I'm bored I do not want to stay here can we go and meet the patients here?" JB Hyung looked at me liked I was crazy. He sighed and looked away. "Do what you want. Take Yugyeom with you." I smiled and stood up. Yugyeom and I walked out of the room and went to go meet the patients.

"Who was that girl you were talking about" Yugyeom asked. "Let's go meet her first." I frowned. "But I don't know where her room is" I say. I see Yugyeom nod his head. "Then let's go look for her!" I look at him and smile. "Let's go!"

Minjung POV
Chinhae and I go back to my room and hang out. "So what do you want to do?" Chinhae signs.

"I don't know but I'm bored" I sign back.

"Wanna get something to eat?" He signs. I smile and nod my head.

We walk out of my room but we bump in to someone. I look up and see an unfamiliar face. I bowed my head in apology and walked away with Chinhae.

JB POV
A girl bumped into me and didn't say anything. She just bowed her head and walked away. "Did she not see who I was clearly?" I ask myself. "Maybe she's just not a fan" Mark said from behind me. I laughed. "Oh please, we're hot topic. There's no way that she is not a fan of us" I say. I look back at the girl and she was moving her hands and looking at a boy, who was also moving his hands. "That's strange don't you think? Do you think they're mute?" Jackson asked as he walked up from behind. The three of us continued to look at the girl and the boy and all of the sudden, a man appears from the corner and grabs her arm.

Minjung POV
Someone came from the corner and grabbed my arm. I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw my father. I wanted to scream, but my voice wouldn't come out, like usual. At that moment Chinhae yelled, making everyone come out of their rooms to see what was going on.

Bambam POV
Yugyeom and I walk inside the cafeteria. Many staff workers and patients came up to us and asked for an autograph, and we did give them one. But when we entered the cafeteria, it was completely empty. No one was inside. We suddenly heard a loud commotion from the other side of the cafeteria. Yugyeom and I ran to the other side and opened the door. We saw staff workers and patients yelling and talking. "Yah, call the doctor!"I heard some shout. What really caught my attention was the name I heard. "Yah! Minjunie! Get up!" I look at Yugyeom. "What's happening?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and try to get a glimpse of whats happening, but I didn't manage to see anything.