Warrior Of Stone

CAIRO

                The sun is blazing above the barracks of Hailstone as I find myself loathing the task of answering to our war chief. Momentarily, I think about what would happen if I rivaled him for ranks— what bloodshed and glory I would grant myself with success. How foolish you look, being greedy. I shake my tendrils Of black hair, gritting my teeth at the sweat dripping down my arms and chest.

                  It was no secret that today was training day; I had been training harder, faster, and more skillful than the rest of the camp. Everyone knew that I would not take well to being disturbed as I trained, as peace of mind was the one thing I really valued. Broody was one word for how I felt as I marched through the camp, mud squelching underneath my boots. A couple of the trainees see me in my apparent mood and scramble off to somewhere else, knowing the brawls I tend to get into when angry.

"What is it now?" I bite out as flip the tent cloth to the side, making a big enough entrance for my bulky frame to pass through. The darkness in the tent is a sign that no one is there, but as my eyes adjust to the pitch black I'm able to make out a figure sprawled out on the bed. Brown hair flows over the grey silk pillowcases as familiar catlike eyes stare up at me.

               Her naked petite body is on display as she slowly rubs her slick cunt, mewling in satisfaction. She paws at her pink round nipples in pleasure as I avert my eyes quickly.

               "Bloody witch." I curse through my teeth, feeling irritation growing inside of me.
              "Where is the chief?"

             Her soft laughter fills the tent as she ignores my question, unfazed by the sheer disgust etched onto my face.

             "Come, join me Cairo." She pleads, panting in determination. "Come play— it's no secret that I've been lusting for you." She purrs out as my jaw clenches, the urge to rip her throat out with my teeth pulses in my vicious mind. I calm my murderous thoughts down as I turn to leave the tent.

          "I wonder why the chief would mate someone as sneaky and putrid as you," I say, not looking back at the mess of a woman on the bed. "It almost makes the rest of the women in the camp look like saints." I finish, knowing that the females in the camp were the farthest thing away from saints.

           "Don't disturb my training again." I snarl, pushing the tent open for my frame. I picture satan's mistress pouting as I leave, not getting what she wanted for the third time. A sour taste coats my mouth as my tongue runs over my canines, the pure animalistic side of me urging to turn around and finish what she started— ripping her to shreds and burning down the tent along with it.

             I flex my muscles, rolling my shoulders to try to release the tension in them. From afar, I see Maurice jogging up to me with a sketchy smile. When he reaches my thundering frame, he clasps a hand on my shoulder and shakes his head, he smiles teasingly.

          "When are you going to give her what she wants? We all know chief isn't pleasuring her the right way. Not interested?" He says, laughing as I growl at him.

"You know how I feel about these things. I don't know what runs through that girl's mind, She shouldn't be warming her husbands bed with other men, much less men that don't want her." I shake my head in disapproval as I rake my fingers through my hair, knowing that I was in need of a trimming; The shadow lining my face was proof of that.

"Ah yes," Maurice chimes with glee. "I've heard the 'I don't need a release, we're in the middle of a war.' Speech already. But in all seriousness, when are you going to get a nice little damsel to warm your cock— or do you like the opposite sex? In that case—" he lifts his eyebrows as I stop my treading and look him in the eyes. My face is set in stone as his eyes lower to the ground, knowing that he had pushed too hard to get information out of me. Maurice is one of my closest friends, but he is no stranger or fool when it comes to toying with my temper.

"I'm going to be very thorough and clear with you, so you will stop bringing this up, listen very carefully." I say, dangerously low as Maurice pales at my tone.
"When I get a woman, she will certainly not be a 'damsel'. She will be a dame, and I won't have to worry about anything happening because the war will be long gone by then." I grind out as Maurice refuses to meet my stare.

"Until then," I roll my shoulders again, desperate to ease the tension in them. Maurice looks up slowly to meet my vicious grin, knowing that I was the most serious that I had been in a while. "I'm busy."

I flash my canines and turn to walk away, knowing what I had to do in order to relieve the tightness in my muscles.

           "Let me know if the chief wants me." I say without looking back, and then pause for a second in my stride to the thick brush of trees marking the entrance of the forest.
         "The actual chief." I correct myself, throwing my body armor to the side of a tent.

               "What do I tell him if he asks where you are?" Maurice calls out as I glance back at him.

        His skin is red from burning in the sun all day, probably hunting for the camp cooks. His brown eyes stare at me in curiosity, wondering why I'd gotten as riled up as I did over that conversation.

                "The stream." I say in an even tone, knowing that he'd heard me with his sensitive hearing, no matter the distance I'd walked. As I turned to face the trees, I felt the stress coming off of me already.

               'This is the type of release I need.' I think, lips tilting as the shade I was now walking in shielded me from the brutal sun rays.

               Nothing could disturb my peace of mind here; Nothing.