Malefic Wolf

ma·lef·ic
/məˈlefik/
adjective
LITERARY
causing or capable of causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.

Synopsis:

Sunlight filters through the tops of the trees, and that's where I see him.

                  I wasn't the only one who'd come to check out the stream.

               In the middle of the water, there was a man, I didn't even know if that was the right word. The water running over his naked body was enough to let me know that I was intruding, but my eyes had a mind of their own. His muscles flexed in the stream, his eyes were closed as his forehead wrinkled in focus. As if he was thinking hard about something, full lips pinched in irritation. His dark tendrils of wet hair fell onto his forehead as the water weighed him down. My eyes itched to go lower, set my sights underneath his abs— but that's where I stopped myself.

              Shame was quick to rush to my cheeks at my unwanted clear lust. The exact disgusting thing that had recently ruined my relationship- and here I was, lusting after another man. A man whom I had no relation to, or even said a simple hello to. I turned quickly, closing my eyes and pretending to not have seen a single thing.

                Nothing, I saw nothing.

Myra and Cairo come from two separate dimensions, earth and Hailstone. Cairo is a powerful wolf in the ranks of a warrior by choice.
Myra is a woman who recently went through a rocky breakup, and set her sights on a hike to help distract herself.

What she doesn't realize is that during that hike, she somehow manages to trigger the opening of a portal to Hailstone and is walking straight into the clutches of Cairo.

Cairo is a beast that prides himself on his peace of mind, and wishes to remain alone until after the war— but that want is immediately crushed when Myra prances into his special spot, ruining whatever quiet he'd once had.

And it didn't take a genius to realize that she was human, and clearly didn't belong there.

So he does the first thing that comes to mind— he attacks her.