Sneaky Fox

Marinette's thoughts
*Me really? Why me? What if they don't like it and then our class won't win and they will hate me forever!*
Alya pinched Marinette, Ouch what was that for?
You were zoning out soo what do you say are you going to do it?
Miss Bustier do I have time to think about it?
Of course you do but I will need an answer tomorrow morning .
*time skip after school*

Marinette you should totally do it! Your one of the most creative people I know trust me it will be great.
I don't know Alya I probably won't even have time to do it.
Girl stop with the excuses do it please for me.
Marinette rolled her eyes Alright then. I better get going so I can get an idea of what to do. See you tomorrow, bye Alya.
Marinette walked off while a certain someone followed her home.
Hm Lila thought so this is where the brat lives all I have to attend her school and expose her for the creep she really is.

     *With Marinette *
Hm alright this looks good. She said.

 AllI have to do is buy the fabric and then i'm done! Marinette then walked down to eat dinner with her family

Marinette then walked down to eat dinner with her family.
With Lila
Good she's gone
*sneeks in through the window*
Ew very pink.
Oh what's this, Pigtails likes the Adrien Agrest? that's funny *laughs*
*overhearing the family's conversation downstairs*
Marinette Me and your father need to discuss some things with you.
What is it? Marinette asked.
Well as you know your birthday is in two weeks and we would like it for you to spend it with your real family in China. We need to make some arrangements, once that is done we will explain more then.
*Marinette started tearing up*
R-re-really you guys mean it? Tha-nk you so much!
So turns out pigtails was lying about her real life? Hm I wonder how her friends will react to the news tomorrow especially Adrien he hates liers! Lila quickly jumped out of the window as she heard someone coming up.
Faze One complete now all I need to do is turn everyone against her.
*skip to the next morning*
Marinette had actually woken up early today she was so excited by the great news. She got to school and saw Alya with Lila and Nino.
What are they doing here she thought.
Hey Alya! I have great news, she didn't bother to answer me she just left while Lila turned back smirking.
I went straight to Miss Bustier's classroom and told her i'm willing to do the designing.
That's wonderful Marinette Thank you! Said Miss Bustier.
Class was starting soon
Class I would like to introduce two new students Lila Rossi and Nino Lahiffe.
Marinette and Chloe may you please move to the back so the new students are in the front.
They both agreed and moved Marinette was a bit mad.
*time skip to end of school*
Marinettes thoughts
*Today was wierd everyone ignored me I dont know why*
Marinette may i please have a word with you Miss Bustier called
Sure thing what is it?
Well I know you have alot of stress on you with the kimomo (The robe she is designing) so tomorrow you are excused from school.
Oh okay then Thank you Miss.
Marinette got home and her parents had a serious expression on their faces.

*While Marinette was in school*
King Tom called
Edwin:Hello your highness
King Tom:It's time to tell her Edwin
Edwin:Are you sure she still has a week before her birthday.
King Tom:She must know. The queen is sick and if something happens to her Marinette needs to take the thrown.
Edwin:Oh my im sorry to hear that.Me and Destiny will tell her today
King Tom:Good she has a flight thursday at 1:00pm
(righ now is Tuesday)
King Tom:Make sure that she does not tell anyone about this.
-
-
-
Ahhh its so boring right now trust me it will get more interesting later on 😂
I will probably update every day until Tuesday which is when I go back to school😢
695 words