Love Is A Strong Word

a/n this story is really bad and just a big mess but im gonna keep writing it 😂🤦‍♀️
-
-
-
4:00 PM
1 day before Marinette's birthday

The day was boring as it has been since Marinette isn't really allowed to leave her room. She decided to text Chloe well she was forced to by her mom.
*Text Messages with Chlo*
Marinette: Hey Chlo.. sorry about yesterday I know you guys were trying to be nice I get it.
Chloe:Heyy. We were the ones wrong anyways im sorry.
Marinette: It's fine I forgive you all wanna meet up ?
Chloe: Just the two of us?
Marinette: Yup
Chloe:Alright the town in 10?
Marinette i'll be waiting.
*Text Messages end*

Chloe rushed out of the castle not knowing a certain someone was following her.
Marinette scaled the castle walls trying not to fall which suprisingly she didn't.

9 minutes later

Marinette was walking up to Chloe smiling.
Heyyy!! So why your here I need to tell you something really important and promise not to get mad okay?

I can't promise anything but go ahead. Chloe answered.
I have a really big secret but you will find out tomorrow okay? Also... I might have to stay in China if I find someone.

WHAT!!

Marinette and Chloe were confused they heard someone shout "what" it sounded like a male voice so of course it couldn't of been Chloe.

Uhhh did you hear that too? Chloe asked
Yea I did. Marinette responded.
UhH hEy...
It was Adrien.
Wh- what ar-e you do-ing h-here? Marinette asked.
I wanted to see where Chloe was going.

Hey! You don't need to know everything do you adrikins! Chloe said.
I'm sorry? He responded.
So it was you that said "what" then?
Yea it was, Why do you have to stay in China Marinette? Who is this "someone"?
Uhh..

Marinette didn't know what to say without revealing her secret.Well uh family problems? She said not even believing herself.

Marinette you can't stay.
And why is that huh? Marinette responded.
Cause I love you and I can't loose you!
Y-you what?

Marinette was confused and flustered she did love him but he loves her back? That didn't make sense how could he?

I said I love you Marinette I really do, after all you are my friend.

There it was Marinette knew he couldn't love a person like her not even she loved herself.

I gotta go Marinette said leaving the two blondes.

She didn't want to cry she couldn't help it though, tears started falling from her eyes, she was heart broken she couldn't handle it.

Marinette wasn't paying attention to where she was going and ran into someone.

I'm so so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, the girl looked up to the tall figure.

No no no don't be- Are you okay ma'am?
The male had noticed her puffy eyes.

I-i'm fine thank you. Marinette responded.

No you're not please let me help you it's the least I could do.

They walked to an alley way where they couldn't be seen.
( Totally not creepy at all right?😶)

Marinette didn't know why she followed him was it because she felt lonely, unloved?

So tell me what is it? The male asked.