The Big Day

She changed into a two piece it was pink and had pearls on the sides, Marinette put her hair up into a ponytail and got into the pool.

It was perfect mostly because you could see everything and anything from the window. She heard foot steps and turned around to see Alex, she didn't know why he was here.. mabye the same reason she was.

Hey Alex! Marinette said cheerfully.
Alex didn't reply he just looked devastated.
Are you okay? His sister asked.

I'm not. he replied.
Want to talk about it?
Not really but I guess I have to right?
He began talking

"I come here every night, remember how you asked why me and Chase are single? Well it happened a year ago. We were dating twins so they usually spend all their time together me and Chase were married to them but I didn't really like the girl I had married because it was arranged for me but then they got into a car accident...

There was a long pause

She died and that's when I relized I loved her.. and I can't move on because it is forbidden to get married twice so I come here everynight and just stare out the window thinking of how badly I treated her.

Marinette didn't know if it was her place to say something about this but she felt obligated to after Alex looked at her.. Sorrow, Regret, Pain She could see it all in her brothers eyes.

She hugged him and he cried into her shoulder.

Marinette's brother never really showed any emotion so it was suprising and depressing to see him like this.

It will be okay. She said.

The siblings talked for hours and shared their struggles with one another.

Alex left her to be alone.

Marinette didn't really want to be alone but she felt like she was burdening him so she let him leave.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Marinette phone buzzed, someone was calling, no it was two people.

Adrien Agreste is calling.....
Luka Couffaine is calling.....

Out of all the people in the world it had to be them two.

Decline Adrien accept Luka, Decline Luka accept adrien, accept both, ignore both.

So many decisions yet the girl could only choose one.

She couldn't ignore them but she also felt like she couldn't ignore one so she accepted both.

Was this a bad decision? She asked herself before clicking anything.

Connecting please hold.

Hey Marinette, both of the males voice echoed.

Who are you? Adrien asked.

Who are you? Luka asked.

I'm Marinette's friend they answered at the same time.

Marinette interrupted the two.
"Sorry you were both calling at the same time and I couldn't just choose who to accept.."

Marinette I wanted to talk to you about what happenef ealier... Adrien said.

Wait so your the douche bag she was talking about? Luka said.

Hey! Who are you calling a douche bag you don't even know me! Adrien said trying to defend himself.

For once Adrien was right Luka accepted the defeat and listened to what Adrien had to say.

Marinette I messed up earlier, Chloe showed me that. I do love you alot but I don't know because I am dating Alya and-