Failure

Marinette had arrived to a coffee shop where her and chloe were meeting up.
She saw some wierd people dressed in scarfs,huge jackets, sunglasses, and wigs. One of the men was wearing a scaft that looked exactly like the one Marinette made for Adrien but she ignored it.
What the heck? It's like 103° degrees right now. She thought.
HeYYyyyyy Bestiee!!
Hi Chloe so why did you want to meet up?
Can't a girl just want to see her friend???
Alsoo our dumb classmates finally relized the lying b*tch Lila is so do you think you could ever forgive them?
Ye-
The crazy dressed up people sprinted to Marinette and Chloe throwing their disguises all around the cafe.
Marinette's eyes quickly widened ,she couldn't believe what she was seeing.
SOOOO YOU REALLY DO FORGIVE USS?? Rose shouted.
I mean y-
AHHHHH SHE DOES!! WE HAVE OUR BESTFRIEND BACK!!
Ugh back off she's mine! Chloe said.
Were just glad you forgive us Mari. Adrien said.
You guys never let me finish what I was saying.
As I was saying I do forgive you but I can't forget what you guys did *she sighed* especially you Alya..
Marinette said frowning.
We knoww which is why we brought you all new expensive fabrics,Tickets to see Jagged an-
Marinette got frustrated.
Look I said I forgive you I don't want whatever you got me! That's not what friendship is. You can't just bribe someone to get what you want!
Marinette snapped walking away glaring at them.
*Once Marinette had gotten home*
Alright so we need your measurements and height for the dress. Said Chase.
Her and her brothers had walked into a room full of dresses and designers.
Do I get to design my dress?
Yea i'll get you some supplies but we will make the dress.
Great! Marinette said excited.
Alex and Chase already had their suits and masks ready.
Marinette had begin working on the dress, but her "friends" kept crossing her mind.
Why should I even forgive them? Eh mabye I was a bit harsh. But they deserved it, ughh I should of just accepted it now I just caused more drama! Marinette said to herself.

*5 hours later 12:01 PM*
*With the class*
We tried our best, guys. Nino said.
What do you mean "wE tRiEd oUr bEsT"?
You and your stuck up girlfriend caused this. Alya said.
Yea we did but you decided to believe us sooo that's on y'all. Lila said.
-
-
-
Ahh this chapter is boring 😴
Thanks for 100+ reads never thought it would get that far i'm thankful for you all☺️
440 words