Vacation Part 2

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket as we're finishing dinner. "Sorry," I mumble and pull it out to check it. It's a text from Brian.

B: Maybe give Mia tomorrow to cool off. I'll text you tomorrow night to give you an update.

S: We were already planning to do that.

"Brian just confirmed our plan for tomorrow," I tell Deckard.

"That's fine. You and I can find some trouble to get into," he smirks.

"I can think of some we could get into tonight," I tease, running my foot up his inseam.

Deck leans in, "You keep that up, and we're not going outside after dinner. We're going straight back to the room."

I lean back, and bite my lip. It doesn't take long to make my decision. I lean in and whisper, "I think I'd rather you take me upstairs and have your way with me."

He smirks at me, "Are you sure?"

I run my foot up his leg again, "Don't make promises you aren't willing to keep."

"What am I going to do with you?" I love seeing that mischievous look in his eyes.

"I might have a few suggestions..." I tease. "You'll have to take me upstairs to find out what they are."

"Let's not waste time then," he says, getting up from the table. He holds his hand out to me, and I take it, getting up from the table.

We cross the lobby and get into the elevator to go back to our room. We have the elevator to ourselves, and Deck backs me up against the mirrored wall. "Close your eyes," he whispers in my ear.

I do as I'm told, and I feel his hands grip my waist as he leans in and starts kissing my neck. I moan quietly, tilting my head to give him a better angle. I can feel him smirk against my skin.

Deckard pulls back just before the chime that indicates the doors are about to open sounds. I whine and open my eyes.

"I'm not done with you yet..."

...

The next day is relaxing, but I can't help but wonder what's going through Mia's head as Deckard and I trek across the city. We end the day getting dinner at a restaurant in the heart of the city. On our walk home, we stumble across a concert in an outdoor arena, and end up staying to listen and dance for a while. It's honestly the most relaxed I've seen Deckard in a while, and it makes me happy.

As we're headed up to the room, I get a text from Brian, telling us that we can come over for lunch the next day...

I lie awake in bed for a long time, my brain playing out a hundred different ways the next day could go wrong. Eventually, I roll onto my side and fall asleep.

The next morning comes far too early. I groan when the alarm goes off. I bury my face against the pillow. "Time go get up, Love. I let you sleep as long as I could," Deckard tells me, brushing my hair away from my face. It registers that he's standing over me. I roll over and look up at him. He's already dressed. "It's ten-thirty. I know you were up half the night."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to keep you up too," I yawn, sitting up.

"You really didn't," he replies. "Go on and get ready so we can get this over with."

I stand up and wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a hug, as I rest my head against his chest. He hugs me back and we stand there for a moment. "If you want to bail at any point, all you have to do is say the word, and we'll go," I tell him.