ch 3; plans gone right

"Okay, I got a plan."

"You've been saying that for three times now, Draco." Ginny rolled her eyes at the blond. They were sitting under a gigantic tree by the lake for nearly an hour. It was the weekend and after breakfast. The truth was Ginny actually had a plan with her friends, the Golden Trio, but she was able to not join them with an excuse she wanted to finish her homework, which they believed in.

They also have been using their first name towards each other, by the way. Draco was the one to actually started it first, but Ginny din't mind at all. As they were in an agreement, its fair for them to be civil towards each other. And calling each other's first name is the first step.

"I'm serious, Ginny. When is Potter's birthday?" Draco asked Ginny. The redhead tried to remember the date and answered. "It's way too late now to give him gifts. I did gave him some stuff before, thats all." She explained. "I can't afford to buy things. I'm not rich like you." Draco's mouth shaped a small o upon remembering about it.

"What if you make him jealous."

Ginny looked at him in confuse. "Of what, exactly?"

"Of you of course." Draco said matter of factly. He then continued "Make him jealous of you. That way he will come to you. For example, you pretend to socialize with a bunch of boys. Pretend that you're close with them, even if you don't want to, and see how Potterboy would react to it. Easy as pie." He finished off his explaination, but Ginny was still in confusion. "Who would you suggest I should talk to?" She asked. "Thats a good question. I have no idea."

Ginny playfully hit Draco's arm when the blong laughed out loud. "I'm just kidding. Stop it that hurts you weasel." Ginny's eyes widened, as well as Draco. "Shit I'm sorry." Draco raised his arms to defend himself from her attack. "Call me that again I'll tell Hermione about your feelings towards her." She said and Draco simply nodded.

"Thats what I thought. Now, where were we? Oh yes, your suggestion?" Ginny asked. "Someone from different houses, maybe." Ginny gave it a thought for a moment. "I don't.. know. All the boys from other houses are horrible to say the least."

"Ouch, that hurts." Draco put his palm on his chest, pretenting that he was hurt. "Don't be too dramatic, Draco. Its a fact. Swallow it."

"I had a thought." Draco began while looking sideways at Ginny. "What was it?" She asked, glancing at the male next to her. "You could maybe use me to make Potterboy jealous." He said in reply. "You know what? Forget about it-"

"No, thats actually perfect. Great idea, actually. I'll make sure to think about it more further." Silence fell upon them. "What about Granger, then? Do you have any idea yet?" Draco asked her. "Oh, thanks for reminding me that. Hermione likes flowers and chocolates. Evening primrose is her most favourite. She would love it if you give her that, maybe with a letter?" Ginny explained at him, who got his face in all disgust.

"A letter? Thats so cliche." He commented. "Yet you'd do it anyway, because of Hermione." Ginny smirked at his pink cheeks. "Fine. I'll see what I can do."

Days have passed. It is now the weekdays, Wednesday, to be precise. Ginny now has Transfiguration with Ravenclaw. Both 5th year Gryffindor and Ravenclaw was waiting outside the class. They were waiting the classroom to be empty, which was the 6th year Gryffindor and Slytherin who were starting to exit the classroom.

Ginny was kind of tired of waiting, with big books she was holding. Not to mention heavy. Her bag has worn out that morning but she doesn't have the time to fix it just yet. When she was about to went for the door, someone bumped into her and caused her books to fell out of her grip. When Ginny looked up, it was some Slytherin girl who did it but din't bother to pick them up. But that girl was a Slytherin after all. Ginny just sighed and was about to bent over and picked up the books but stopped when a guy was already doing it for her.

"You really should be careful next time, Weasley." Draco said, rather loudly for people around them to hear. Ginny spotted Harry from the corner of her eyes. So thats why he called me by my last name and talked abit loudly just now.

Ginny took the books Draco was handing her and smiled alittle. "I'll try next time. Thanks.. Malfoy." She looked up at him and their eyes met. Draco then tore his gaze from her and walked pass her and towards the direction where Harry, Ron and Hermione was standing with their mouth opened.

"Whats the matter, Scarhead? Jealous?" Draco smirked when he saw Harry's face burn brightly. Harry looked at Ginny, who shyly smiled at him and went inside the classroom for her class.

After taking a seat in the classroom, Ginny flashed back at what had occured outside just now. Everything happened smoothly and thats what she wanted, and Harry saw them with his own eyes. Now she must prepare herself to face him again soon, also Ron and Hermione, who would absolutely pour her with questions about what happened.

"Ginny, since when are you acting less annoyed at Malfoy?" Was the first question been thrown at Ginny the next morning she arrived at the Great Hall. "Do you mean yesterday? Why would I be annoyed at what he did? He helped me at least." She said, answering her brother, Ron.

"But don't you think its weird? Like its so-not-Malfoy to do that? Helping people?" He added. "You're overreacting, Ronald. Like always. But he's right though." Hermione also said. Ginny turned to look at Harry next to her, waiting for something he would say.

"Yeah, Gin. What if he jinxed your books or something?" Harry said, worriedly. "And here I am, safe and sound. You all think too much. Lets just eat, shall we?" Ginny ended the discussion about it and started eating. She glanced at the Slytherin table, searching for Draco. She din't know but she just felt the need to, and then she met his eyes. He was looking at her with smug all over his face.

After that, the owls came to deliver the students' letters. A letter was dropped infront of Ginny, and Hermione too, except that her's has flowers tied with it too. The Evening Primrose. Ginny smirked at that and went to look at Draco again, smirking at him knowingly.

"Look, Hermione. You've got a letter. With a flower too." Ron said. Hermione picked it up and examined it in confuse and surprise. "Weird. My parents never send me a letter before." She said, getting more confused than ever.

"Try reading it, 'Mione. I wanna see whats inside." Harry said. Ginny took her time to read her's too. She doesn't expect the letter as well, but she was guessing the letter was not from people she knew, because of the handwritings, by the way.

You have to tell me what was her reaction towards the letter I wrote. Every single thing about it. Do not leave any details out, got it?

-D.Malfoy

Ginny chuckled at the letter and quickly folded it back neatly and placed it into her pockets before anyone would question her about it. "So, what did it say, Hermione?" Ginny asked the brunette when she saw her read the letter. The brunette was also blushing after she finished reading the letter and passed it towards her friends to take a look.

"Its a love letter." Harry pointed out as he was beginning to read them. "Who was it from?" Ginny asked again but Harry just shook his head. "He din't say his name here. The person just wrote 'Secret Admirer'." At his answer, Ginny fought herself to giggle loudly right there at the moment. When she looked at Hermione, she was still blushing because of the letter. Ginny glanced at Draco and grinned, wiggling her brows too.

That made Draco to lit up and blushed lightly at the same time. When Ron and Harry was busy talking about the letter, and Hermione looking down in embarrassement, Ginny put a thumbs up at Draco while smiling.

Draco, upon seeing the gesture, smiled at her. There he was again. Feeling butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Whether its from his crush receiving his letter, or Ginny's warm smile that made him feel that way, he doesn't have a clue.