1

The sun was shinning and the birds were singing. The kingdom of Gior came to life, people are opening there shops, children are going to school and you could hear the church bell in the distance. It was just a normal sunny morning, but not only for the people of Gior but also the royal family. The servants in the palace opened the curtains, the cooks are making breakfast . Bobby the head servant of the royal family stood in front of the door of the prince his room. He looked behind him to see if all the servants were all there. He then opened the door to let all the servants in. Two of the servants went to one of the windows to wait for bobby to give the signal to open the curtains. Bobby nodded and the servant opened the the curtains. The sun light shone in the room to reveal a sleeping prince Calum.  The head servant rolled his eyes . " lt,s always a problem to wake this boy up" he thought. He then took a horn from one servant and pushed the button, the room was filled with a loud noise.

"AAAAAHHHHH" Calum jumped up screaming . 

" Good morning your Majesty" Bobby said smiling .

" Every morning bobby" calum said while rubbing his eyes. He sat up and looked up at the older man. Bobby waved at two servants to bring the prince his robe. After he put his robe on he got up and walked out of his room.

"Say bobby its a beautiful day isn't " calum said while he looked a the older man next to him.

"It certainly is my prince and it should be because your sister will be here tonight you didn't forget about the party right." Bobby asked.

" Of course not." Calum  said with a low tone. He wasn't very happy seeing his sister after a year. He hasn't seen his older sister since she  got married to some billionaire she wasn't even suppose to marry and tonight is the first night after a year calum and his parents will be meeting the man again.

After he showered and got dressed in his croquet uniform , he went to have breakfast with his parents. At the table he was very quiet and didn't really eat. His parents were very worried about him.

"He's been quiet for three days say something to him" Queen joy whispered to her husband king David . The king looked at his son and saw a sad expression on his face.

"My son why the long face" the king asked.

Calum looked up at his father and gave him a sad smile. "It's nothing father" he said. King David knew that that was a lie. He knew his children to well. So if something was wrong with them he would notice.

"Son you know you can tell me anything " he said. Calum stood up and walked to his parents. He sat next to his father.

"Mother, father I've been keeping this from you for a long time and I never really wanted to talk about it but... I kind of feel ........alone."

The king and queen looked at each other,their son felt alone.

"Calum sweetheart are you saying you want to get " his mother asked while she put her hand on his hand. She never thought her youngest would feel that way , he had his two best fiends and his dog duke .

"Well yes bu-" "  Why didn't you say anything to us before I know a fine young princess who will make the perfect bride for you" his father said.

"See father that's the thing I don't want a princes I want a normal girl"  the young prince said. His parents were shocked to hear that. They never thought in a million years that their youngest would want to marry a normal girl.

" Not happening" his father said.

"But father I- " "NOT happening , I don't want you to become like your sister"

"But fath-  " " I said no, you will marry a princess and that's final."

" yes father" he shook his head , stood up and walked away.

*******************************
"So let me get this straight, you want to get married but not to a princess who is trained to become queen, but to a normal girl who cooks and cleans for herself " Ashton the servant of calum and his best friends asked him.

" yes" calum said as he hit the ball . " does your father know this ?" Ashton asked while he was leaning on the croquet mallet.

"Told him this morning , doesn't want me to" calum said as he hit another ball.

"I don't blame him, I mean come on calum the woman isn't trained to be royalty " Ashton said as it was his turn to hit the ball.

"Well  I don't want to marry someone who is trained to be a royal, I want someone that is different then me "

Ashton rolled his eyes. " you know what one day you will make up your mind about this" he pointed the mallet at him. Ashton bend down to steady the mallet. He concentrated and hit the ball. But the ball stopped not to far away.

"That was weak" calum laughed at him. " hey I may be weak but at least I get women" Ashton said.

"Was that suppose to be shade " Calum raised an eyebrow at him. Ashton smiled at him.

" you excided for tonight ?" " why should I be " calum shrugged.

"Your sister is coming back, you should be happy" ashton frowned his eyebrows .

" She couldn't even contact me, I send her letters and she didn't even replay to them or she could've called "

"Dude she's a royal she might have been busy"

"Ash I'm a royal and I wasn't that busy" calum said.

"That's because you don't have her schedule "

"Are you trying to say that I'm the unpopular child"

"Congratulation you solved the case sherlock" Ashton clapped in his hands. Calum rolled his eyes.

When he was about to say something calum heard a little tingling sound the distance. When turned around he saw duke running towards him. He smiled and picked the little dog up. The dog licked him in his face.

"Hello to you too buddy" calum said

" That dog peed on my shoes yesterday and those were new shoes" ashton said while looking at the dog angrily.

"Those shoes looked ugly anyways " calum smirked . " besides you're just jealous because I have a dog and you have a lemon tree"

"Hey I love that tree like I love a woman." Ashton pointed the mallet at him.

"Okayyyyyyy that's just weird , let's go inside Duke"  Calum said to the small dog while walking away.

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM LOVING MY LEMON TREE " Ashton called out to calum.

*********************
Hi I hope you liked it I really tried. Stay tuned for the next part.