4

"Okay are you ready to meet your bride." Ashton asked calum while he was fixing his medals on his royal uniform. They were standing in the hallway of the palace getting ready for the party. Tonight was the night that the princess of Loroz was going to meet the prince of Gior.

"I don't want to do this." Calum said. He wasn't happy with this decision and to make this situation even worse the wedding would be in a month.

"Dude your going to have to live with it even if you don't like it now hold still I'm trying to fix you uniform."

" I don't even know her."

"You will get to tonight, hey once you two get married you will fall in love with her " ashton said. Calum rolled his eyes and mumbled a "yeah whatever".

"Now" Ashton said while dusting of his friends uniform with his hand. "Look alive and smile this is a party not a funeral." Ashton said to his friend. Calum gave Ashton one of his fake smiles. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Not like that you idiot, now go before they think you ran away." He pushed Calum into the big ball room. He walked to his parents with Ashton behind him. His parents were talking to Michael.

"Ahhh son your here, Michael was telling us what he was planning on giving you as a wedding gift." The king said with a smile.

" really , that's nice" calum said. Suddenly trumpets began to play. The three boys lined up next to the king his throne. Mali was standing next to her mother's throne with her husband Henry.

"PRESENTING KING ANDREW OF LOROZ." A man spoke. The trumpets began to play again as king Andrew made his way into the ballroom.

"Your royal highness, it is an honor to be here tonight will is the night my daughter will meet your son, I present to you my daughter." The king said. Suddenly people were being pushed out of the way as someone made there way to the king. When the person was in sight , Calum, Michael and Ashton couldn't believe what they saw. It was a large woman, she looked scary and she was wearing a tight orange dress. The boys their eyes widened. Michael was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Dude when your dad said Anaïs changed he wasn't kidding." Ashton whispered to Calum.

"Your majesty presenting princess Anaiïs of Loroz." The woman said. The boys sighed in relief. The trumpets were playing. In the entrance of the ballroom stood a beautiful young lady. She made her way to the king.

"Your royal Highness." She said when she bowed down. Calum walked over to her.

"May I speak to you for a moment" he asked her. She got up and looked at him and then at her father, he nodded. The princes and the Prince walked to the hall and got to a quiet place.

"Long time " the princess said.

" indeed a long time , I want to talk to you." Calum said.

"What's the matter your Majesty am I not good enough for you." She asked and winked at him.

"Oo no no no no no, your beautiful its jus- "

"It's just that i'm not the woman you wanted , your Majesty I'm a woman who is trained to do anything you want me to do."

"Anything"

"Yes"

"Jump up and down" the Prince said and she did that.

"Act like a monkey" the princess started doing that.

"Ahhh I see you two are already getting along." a voice said. The king stood in the hallway.

"Father " calum walked to his father.

"I think I need a vacation"

"A vacation ? Why?"

" well I want to go somewhere and relax before I get married"

"Your right son , go out see the world" the king patted his son on his shoulder.
***************************
"So why are we going on this vacation again" Ashton asked while he walked alongside calum.

"I told you I'm going on a mission" Calum said.

"A mission , so what are we now spies " Ashton asked.

"No it's something els "

"Are you going to another country change your I name and never return."

" no"

"Then what are we doing on this trip"

Calum stopped and looked around to see if anybody was there.

" I have a plan."
**********************
This chapter sucked !!!!! Will update soon.