2

Cars began to stop in front of the palace and people were stepping out.  The princess of Gior is returning from Greece tonight and to celebrate that her parents held a big ball for her. Royal families and friends were invited. With crossed arms Calum watched from his bedroom window as the people were making their way into the palace.

"Your majesty why aren't you downstairs ?" Calum heard a voice say from behind him. He turned around and saw Cecilia his mother's servant , she looked wonderful .

" I'll be right there I still need to wear my jacket " he told her. " alright o and ..... Are you alright." She asked with a worried expression on her face.

Calum looked at her and smiled. " yes I'm alright CeCe and you look lovely " he told he told her. She smiled and muttered a " thank you" and walked away. Calum took his black and gold jacket from his bed and put it on. He walked to the big ballroom, he took a deep breath and walked in. As he made his way in he saw Ashton talking to one of the guests. He soon spotted him and walked to him.

"Your highness" Ashton bowed down and calum laughed and rolled his eyes. " you know I hate it when people do that right" " ooooo pleaseee not that crap again" Ashton rolled his eyes. "Looking good soldier " Ashton patted calum on his back. " you don't look bad yourself" calum said to Ashton.

"Well well well look who is here " Ashton motioned towards the entrance of the ball room. Calum turned and saw the king and queen of Veswor, behind them was their son prince Michael and his fiancé Crystal.

"Mike so good to see you" calum hugged Michael and then he hugged Crystal.

"Hellooo ashy aren't you glad to see me" Michael pinched Ashton's cheek. He slapped his hand away.

" its Ashton and no I'm not glad to see you" he told Michael with an unamused look on his face.

"Awwww are we a little grumpy tonight" Michael pouted. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Um honey I saw one of my friends I'm going to say hi " crystal told Michael. "Alright" he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"So how is the planing  ?" Calum asked. " it's going great" Michael told him.

The sound of trumpets filled the room. " she's here" ashton told calum. He looked at the entrance and saw guard standing there. He started speaking really loud.

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS, MALI-KOA PRINCESS OF GIOR  AND SIR HENRY MCLOED "  he announced and moved away to reveal Mali and her husband. The trumpets then began to play as Mali walked hand in hand with her husband towards her parents who were sitting on their royal thrones.

" she looks amazing " Ashton whispered in calum his ear. Her dress was white and long with long sleeves. The sleeves had gold on them and there was along cape attached to the dress.

 The sleeves had gold on them and there was along cape attached to the dress

W

hen she stood in front of her parents her father stood up and walked towards her. He smiled and gave her a big hug, he then moved to his son In-law. He stood in front of him and looked at him. He then smiled and gave a hug.