3

"What, dad you can't make me do this" Calum said to his father. Two days after the ball king David send a letter to the king of Loroz to ask him if his daughter would marry his son. The king happily agreed and would visit Gior so his daughter could meet Calum. When calum heard that he was not happy at all.

"Son we already talked about this, you're going to marry a princess and that's final." His father said while he slammed his fist on the table making the queen, Mali and henry jump. They were having dinner.

" Dad have you ever thought about what I want, what makes me happy."

"Yes I have, but marrying someone that's not royalty is against the rules calum I don't want that to happen again." He raised his voice. Mali looked up from her plate frowning.

"No offence." King David looked at Mali and Henry.

"Dad what if I don't want to follow the rules"

"YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM"

"Can we please not do this right now." Mali said.

" Boys please stop." Joy said.

"I would have stopped if your son wasn't so stubborn."

"I wouldn't be so stubborn if you listened to me, you know what I can't do this." Calum said as he stood up from the table and walked away.

"COME BACK HERE " the king called. Calum didn't turn around and walked straight to his room. He slammed the door and locked it. Calum then walked to his window and looked at the stars."what stupid rule" he thought. So what if he wanted to marry a normal girl, he was old enough to do whatever he wants and was not gone let anyone get in his way.

******************************
"Dude the princess of Loroz , the princess who has a body of a goddess THE PRINCESS ANAÏS." Ashton said with wide eyes. Calum had told Ashton and Michael, who was visiting, what happens last night.

"Yes princess Anaïs of Loroz, so what." Calum shrugged.

"What do you mean 'so what' dude this is the hot princess we've been dreaming about since thirteen, and now you have a chance with her and all you can say is 'so what' " Ashton looked at his friend.

" look that was way back, but now I just don't care" Calum said while he sat on his bed.

" hey don't forget she's been trained to be queen " Michael said.

" Calum just take the girl then we'll be done with this whole thing" Ashton said while rubbing his temple.

"Ashy is right, just marry her and all of this will be done." Michael said .

"Okay dude can you stop calling me that that's not my name" Ashton pointed a finger at him.

"Aw come on I taught you liked it ashy"

"Does it look like I like it"

" right now no, but I know that deep down you like it" Michael patted Ashton his cheek.

" look if you call me that again I'll break your face"

"Ashy"

"Dude I'm seriou -"

"Ashy"

"Okay you need to sto- "

"Ashy"

"Du-"

"Ashy , ashy , ashy, ashy"

At this point Ashton had had enough and started to get really angry.

"Okay that's it" ashton started to walk towards Michael.

" okay you two need to stop" calum came in between them. Ashton took a step back.

" so when are you meeting her" Michael asked.

" in 6 days" calum said.

" well dude your going to have to live with the rules " Michael patted calum on his back.

"I'm going, I promised crystal I would help her pick out flowers for the wedding." Michael said going opening the door.

" see ya cal" he said and then looked at Ashton.

"Bye........ Ashy" he said .

"Okay that's it" he walked towards the door , but Michael closed it quickly and calum held him back.

"I'm going to kill your friend one day"