5

"So let me get this straight" Michael said. "You are going t another country to find a girl and make her your wife." He said to Calum and he nodded. They were in the library talking about Calum his crazy plan. The prince had a plan to go to another country and find his wife. He would also bring Ashton and Michael to help him. But they were not happy with the plan.

" Does your father know your doing that." Michael asked rubbing his temple.

"Why would I tell him, I do what I want, I only told him I'm going on this trip and that's hit."

Ashton who was sitting in a chair had enough of his best friend's crazy ideas. " okay that's it." He stood up and walked to Calum. "What's gotten into you, I don't even know you like this, you come up with these stupid ideas just to marry someone who isn't even royal and then you decide to drag me and Michael along."

"Who said I was going." Michael said .

"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME, BOTH OF YOU."

Ashton sighed. " I can't do this I give up , I'm not gonna stop you anymore, just remember I'm only coming with you to help you but if we get in trouble....."

"Then I'll take the blame." Calum said with his hands raised. He then like looked at Michael. "Are you in? "

Michael had a bad feeling about this. " I don't know , I mean what's wrong with the girl you have now?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Look she's beautiful and all but........ I don't think she is my type, so will you please help me find my bride."

Michael looked at his friend. He didn't want to be in this situation,but calum was his friend and he wanted to see him happy.

"Fine , what's the plan." Michael said.

" alright " Calum said and grabbed a map. " we have to find a country."

After looking at the map for a while Calum finally found a country.

" guys I found one"

"And the lucky country is ......." Michael said rubbing his hands together. " America???"

"Yep"

"Hey America has beautiful women." Ashton said.

"you went on vacation there once?" Calum asked him.

"No but I heard from a friend that it's a great country and the women there are babes."

"It has many states , Miami, Manhattan, Chicago." Michael said looking at the map.

"I've already picked one." Calum said pointing at the map. "New York."

"But where in new York?" Ashton asked. Calum looked at the map, there were so many places but there was one place that caught his attention. He pointed it out.

"Queens." The three boys say at the same time.

                                                              ★★★
Three days later the boys arrive in America. Calum was excited, this was a beautiful country and he was happy to be in America. Ashton on the other hand felt home sick, he just hoped that Calum would find a girl fast and go home. Michael well he felt ....... hungry.

"You guys should try this sausage sandwich but they call it a hot dog." Michael said with his mouth full. Ashton looked at him with disgust.

"Okay first of you need to learn how to eat and second when we go home don't sit next to me in the plane because you drooled all over my suit ." Ashton said with an annoyed expression.

"Aww ashy you love me." Michael said.

"Okay what did I sa- "

"Guys, guys stop please , we have to find a somewhere to stay." Calum said.

"How are we gonna find a place if we have no car." Ashton asked. Calum looked at the cars driving by and thought of something.

"Stay here ." Calum said and walked to the street.

"He's gone get himself killed out ther- ..... Is that a milkshake?"

"Strawberry flavor." Michael said. Ashton rolled his eyes and looked at Calum. The young prince walked to the middle of the street. " hold." He yelled with his hand up. The car stopped and a middle aged man stepped out.

"YOU SICK FUCK !!!!!" he yelled. Calum walked to the man and the two other boys followed him.

"Can you give us a ride." Calum asked.

"And why would I give you three yuppy pricks a ride." The man asked with a harsh tone. Ashton and Michael reached into their coat and pulled out a stack of money.

"Well step right in gentlemen."