Dawn ☆ One

Dawn

— Uplift of Tomorrow —

The chirping of distant birds and cuckoos resonated peacefully amid the usual morning atmosphere, though it didn't exactly stop the villagers from waking up early and tending to their daily routine.

Everyone is considered to be early birds, actually, so it's not a surprise when a man suddenly picks up a long piece of wood to transfer it over to one of the many stacks of it somewhere else in the town.

Another builder follows behind with a sack of the appropriate materials for the building foundation strewn over his shoulder.

The bakers followed suite, their stalls opening to enable the freshly baked loaves of bread's scent waft over the chilly air, sequentially warming it in the slightest and enticing nearby people to buy their delicacy.

Everything falls into the routine as the game shops opened up for the day and everything starts to fit in place.

At last, the ball of rising sun flies up slowly to mark its way into the horizon, its rays streaking all across the vast green fields and past the stone walls shielding the entire town from the great unknown held beyond it.

There's no enticing of fear that very day, for it was removed not too long ago and was in lieu replaced by the long-awaited tranquillity. That fact lingered peacefully in the hearts of those villagers who once longed to be free of the fear that sheltered them.

Now, the town is more lively than ever, especially without the aforementioned fear weighing them all down and stamping the assumption of their impending doom.

In fact, the place looked quite enchanting.

That mere adjective, however, is an understatement.

The vicinity of the entire town is simply glowing, radiant with positivity and it lacked the usual negativity.

But how can a simple town be so beautiful and magical?

A child often thought of it, unaware of the hidden prowess entitling them of their future yet unknowingly present role in the system of fate; the same fate the Goddesses of Old have written to ensure the universe of its safety.

That so-called safety branches out to how Hyrule, a kingdom of old and new, is kept secured for eras to come. In that kingdom that got wrecked and rebuilt numerous times, always bear the same wise ruler, Princess Zelda.

The Princess, the one bestowed by the Goddess Nayru with wisdom and mystical abilities, ensured the kingdom of its safety from evil alongside the Hero—the one who bears the Courage and Life manifested by the Goddess Farore.

The same, 'reincarnated' duo, with similar traits yet different souls from their ancestors cast light to vanquish the evil threatening to obstruct Hyrule.

The living manifestation of evil possesses the immeasurable power refined through the piece forged by the Goddess Din, and it was that power he claimed, he used every single lifetime to wreak havoc.

In time, however, he's always stopped—but we are all quite aware of that fact now, right?

Right, so let us speak of another matter.

One that ensures the purity of the kingdom of Hyrule and protects the Written Fate until the cycle of light and dark repeats.

It's a ceremony, and as explicitly described, it's the time wherein the Kingdom of Hyrule is sanctified completely—purified of all evil and serves as the shield to block any interference that may obstruct the Written Fate.