Eventide ☆ Four

Eventide

Eve of Elysium

"Who are you?"

The Hyrulean Princess daringly questions with a look of suspicion surfacing on her features.

The pretty ring of fire dies down to a tender temperature, present but still waning with heat.

Back at the matter at hand, the Hero in blue can't really disagree with the royal, for the girl that stood in front of them is garbed in layers of clothing that appeared foreign to them.

However, it appeared that the latter has no interest in conversing with them -at least at the time being- because she instead darted forward to the where the Wreath was once suspended.

Zelda teeters to the side with a confused squeak, an impeccable contrast to Link who simply shifted his footing, his clench on the Evil's Bane remaining solid.

The peculiar individual murmurs something as the same sound of bells resonated, it's volume had risen as the atmosphere grew colder.

To her beckoning, particles of bright blue, gold, and [c] showcased and formed an almost translucent navy silhouette of an object. It's long and discerning what sort of item it is complex, so the two only had the silhouette of it as their lead.

The still-unnamed girl moves in a tensed manner, her actions rushed as she stabbed the strange shadowed object to the ground.

Immediately, the ringed path from where the flames once burn lined itself in neon blue. Symbolic figures and insignias weaved itself inside the ring and under their feet.

It took a split second for Zelda to speculate what's happening.

Link, who's more prudent and valiant, made no move to stow away his weapon as he neared the personㅡbut Zelda held him back.

"No, wait. She's the one to summon the Guardian." the Hero visibly eases his stiff posture to this statement, but the insinuating look in his stern eyes vanished not.

"What sort of incompetence have you mustered?" the stranger questioned.

"Pardon?" Zelda utters, shellshocked.

Whether she was offended or simply flabbergasted, she didn't let it overlap the intensity of her confusion.

The girl finally looks over her shoulder, the strain between her eyebrows prominent as her splayed arms shook slightlyㅡalmost as if weighed down by something.

"The repercussion of your foolhardy decision will result in a consequence even I have no knowledge ofㅡ"

An audible crack is heard but the direction it came from cannot be pinpointed to one exact place.

The sound came from something, but it seems as if it came from around the area.

It did not take them a second to realize the literal drop of temperature.

It was deadly cold.

"ㅡYou have only used a single Triforce! A singular essence is inadequate in the process of Summoning, where is the other?"