TWO

Markeyvius Cathey
Next Morning ; 9:47 AM

Having my hands crossed over my chest , I was leaned back up against my all black Dodge Charger

I had been up since 6:30 this morning. Trying to beat the traffic getting down here to this jail and pick up this girl.

I hated coming down here to this fucking jail. They had already seen me way too many damn times. I couldn't leave Phatty hanging though.

It was almost 10 o'clock , they said she was suppose to be getting out at 9:30 but it had went 17 minutes pass that.

When Nasir first came to asking for me to help her start selling , I honestly didn't think she'd stick around this long. She did everything I told her to , she learned fast.

Shit , quicker than Woo and Fat did. But it was different because the shit kind of came natural for them. We had to build her to her full potential.

She wasn't scary , in fact the girl wasn't really scared of shit.

Her problem was confrontation , now it had got to a point where even just disrespecting her it coming at her wrong would make her wanna slap the dawg shit out of you.

You couldn't blame her though , she grew up being the under dawg and now she got up there and they hate her.

FLASHBACK | 2 YEARS AGO

" Nasir c'mere." I called out as I was sitting up on the porch. It had been about a week in a half since she had been coming around.

Honestly by now I thought she would have gave up. But she was consistent with it , coming around every day and just observing.

Looking back behind me , I seen her walking up behind as I sat beside Fat.

It was a regular customer coming across the mini field. One of the youngins in the neighborhood asking for an 8th.

" You see shawty coming across the mini field." I spoke up nodding across to who I was directing her to look at.

She looked up making eye contact with her , and she nodded stuffing her hands in her jean pockets.

" You finna make yo' first sale." I said shocking the fuck out of her , watching as she instantly looked down at me.