TEN.

Methodist University Hospital
1:04 AM ; Key's Hospital Room
65+ comments for an update.

Once Markeyvius had been rushed to the hospital, Fat and Nasir rushed to the hospital. Running inside the house , Nasir made sure she locked up everything , and got Kota ready as fast as she could.

She had been in-between shoot outs and around them , but she had never thought it would be Key who would be getting shot.

Seeing him laying on the concrete like that , made her life flash before her eyes. It was like everything he was starting to tell her had became a reality.

Wanting her position on the streets..but all he wanted to do was keep her safe. Especially from a situation like this.

Once they had made their way to the hospital , they had got word from the nurses that he was in critical condition and in surgery. About an hour or two later , they got word from the doctors that he had made it.

He was just still asleep , the medicine that they had given him would have him a sleep for awhile. While being at the hospital , Nasir made sure to get in contact with everyone he knew.

Especially his Uncle , he was on the rode doing trucking but she was the first person who received a call. He was headed back to Memphis to check on his nephew and was appalled by the good news.

Of course all of his friends where there , which only really consisted of Fat , Woo , Jrip , and Jay.

Jay and Jrip got on the earliest flight , and made their way here. They would be staying for the next two- in a half weeks to help out with Key.

The doctors had made it very clear that he would need a lot of help the next few months. Especially when it came to his walking and physically therapy.

Sitting in the chair beside the bed in his hospital room , Nasir sat criss cross as she played with his hand. She had been sitting in here for hours...just starring at him as he slept.

Being here all night , you could the tiredness in her face. But she didn't care as long as she could be here with him , she was fine with it.

" You gone stay here boo...or you gone go home ? " Kita whispered as she entered the quiet room , making Nasir look back at her.

" I'ma stay , the doctor said he should be waking up soon." She mumbled back at her giving her a slight smile.

Kita nodded before reaching forward and handed her what looked like a over night bag.

" I dropped the boys off back at the house with Kota. They gone stay with us for the week. Picked you up some clothes too." She said making Nasir nod and push a piece of her falling curls behind her ear.

" Thank you Kita." She smiled sitting the bag in her lap and focused back over on Key gently caressing her thumb over his hand.

" You know he gone be straight right ? " Kita assures her rubbing up against her shoulders trying her best to console her.

" Of course he is...He wouldn't be Markeyvius if he wasn't." She somewhat chuckled glancing back at Kita.

" I'm glad you know . Just had to remind you , over here looking like a lil' sad bitch". She chuckled wrapped her arms around Nasir's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

" Girl whatever , I'm still gangsta. They tried it today." She chuckled and nodded starting to unzip the overnight bag , seeing her phone charger right on top.