SEVEN.

Nasir Simmons
Next Morning ; 10:23 AM

Laying down in my bed , Key was beside me still asleep having his arms wrapped around my waist and his face laid up against my stomach

After our shenanigans last night...they lasted till about four in the morning. The more we did the more I got comfortable with it...and even him.

We worked our way from the counter , to the shower , to the bed.

Had a bitch spelling coconut with her waist and allat.

For me to be a virgin I sure was doing a lot , my legs were sore but it wasn't nothing unbearable.

Key on the other hand was knocked out , plus he had a little to drink last night so I wasn't surprised to still see him sleep.

Rubbing my hand down his back gently , I just laid there. A lot was running through my head , especially the fact that I had just had sex.

It wasn't a problem , I guessed I was just surprised at myself. Surprised that I had even let that happen. As much as I just use to turn him down...for me to only end in where I've always wanted to be.

Starting to feel Key move around as he laid on me , I gazed down at him starting to see him open his eyes. He instantly made eye contact with me before growing a smirk on his face.

" Good morning Phatty." Speaking up in his sleepy voice making me smile.

" Morning Key." I laughed sitting up some as he lifted up from my stomach.

The door was still shut , and no one had busted in yet.

Thankfully.

Watching as he sat up on the edge of my bed , I pulled my hair behind my ear watching him for a moment.

" You Alright , after last night ? " He laughed as he glanced back at me for a moment and I giggled.

" Yea I'll be straight , my legs kinda sore though." I laughed and he looked back grinning.

" That mean I did what I was suppose to do." He said nodding and stood up from the side of the bed.

" Ain't nobody else up ? " He asked me as he made his way back into my bathroom.

" I wouldn't know I haven't got up from the bed to check." I said before looking over seeing my phone on the night stand behind me.

Grabbing it , I checked it seeing I had hella Instagram notifications and text messages. Unlocking my phone , I seen nothing notifications about the same video and picture of Key and I dancing together.

A bunch of bull shit about how we been fucking each other , and a bunch of bitter project bitches talking shit.

" What the fuck." I said smacking my lips looking through these comments about a few people calling me a hoe.