SIX.

Markeyvius Cathey
Back at the suite ; 2:12 AM
South Beach Miami , Florida
- Please dont play the song until instructed to -

Markeyvius Cathey Back at the suite ; 2:12 AMSouth Beach Miami , Florida - Please dont play the song until instructed to -

It was bout' early as hell and we was all just stumbling back into the suite. After we left the club we ended up at one of these college after parties with Jrip.

Nasir and Kita had convinced me into drinking , and everything was all over the place at this point.

Shit if I knew the type of crazy shit that they was doing at these parties I would have went. Bitches running around ass naked , niggas jumping off balconies and into pools.

Shit was dope , I was glad my boy Jrip was doing his shit down here in school. At least he was somebody making the hood look good.

" Aye ! " I called out making my way down the hall of the suite , I didn't even know where anybody was at.

As soon as we had all got inside , everybody drunk asses went different ways.

" Aye ! " I heard Nasir's voice call out as she was mocking  me.

Smacking my lips , I cold hear her laughing in the distance. I kept making my way down the hall , poking my head down the other side of the hall I seen Kita knocked out in the bed.

Pajamas on and everything.

Shrugging my shoulders I kept it pushing down the hall where I could hear the shower water starting to run.

Fat and Woo was knocked out on the couch , meaning it was only Nasir up in this house playing in the shower.

Her room door was open but the lights was off , you could see the light from her bathroom shining out though.

" This crazy ass girl..." I mumbled out walking into her room and slightly shutting it behind me but not completely.

Walking towards the bathroom , I could hear the shower water a lot more.

" Phatty What the hell you doing taking a shower right now." I chuckled as I said stepping into the bathroom.

Hearing her gasp , I watched as she was quick to cover herself up using her hands to cover up her nipples.

" Key !" She yelled out covering herself up.

" Fuck. My bad." I said covering my hand over my face trying not to laugh even though I wanted to.

Her body was perfect...who would have known I finally got a chance to see it.

" Why you didn't knock? " She slurred out but still kind of like yelled at me.

" I said my bad Nassi damn." I said smacking my lips and smacked my hands down against my thigh forgetting I was suppose to be covering my face.