Ocean eyes

A Convent in France 1557

Mary as usally cleaned the table after the dinner when she suddenly heard horses and men voices , in the same second she looked at sister Claria. ,, Call the girls and go inside, right now!'' said sister Claria looking stressed. ,, Greer, Kenna, Alyee, Rose, Anne lets go, sister Claria said we have to go inside. Hurry!'' Mary was very scared and ran in the house.

She hugged her friends that where also orphans like her. She told them that she heard men that came here. In the same second a young man came in ,,Hello, my name is Sebastian de poiters. Our King send me to this convent to look for young Women that want to work at the french court. Can you please stand in front of me in a line?'' said the man kindly with a big smile on his face. The girls where very nervous, because they never had dreamed about the court, of course they knew they would be servants,but still it's better then be a midwife for example. He looked at each of them and asked eveything about them , then it was Mary's turn. ,, What's your name ?'' Sebastian asked her ,, My name is Mary de Reine ''. He pointed at Mary and said ,,Take her'' and said the same about Greer, Aylee and Kenna.

They said said goodbye to everyone from the convent and sat in the carriage. The way to the court was very long, almost a day. ,, I won't stay only a servant, I'll be the King's mistress'' said kenna proud ,,shhh, Kenna you can't say that loud. you're only a servant!'' Greer said that very quite. They fighted the whole journey, Mary was very tired of it, the only thing she tought about is not to be a mistress or about the king, she thought about her parents that died very young. Nobody ever told her about them, how they died or who they were.

When they arrived they where brought to the throne room to show the king his new servants. Sebastian came in first, the girls stood outside, a guard told hem they should go inside. All girls came in and in the moment Mary saw the king she felt something in her chest, something heavy. She couldn't move, she was paralyzed. The only thing she did is staring at him, at his beatiful ocean eyes.