Play With Fire

1557 French Court

Mary didn't wake up for 2 days already and Francis didn't go out of Mary's chambers, he didn't even eat or drink the only things he did was talking with the physicus  and looked at Mary, he held he hand the whole time :,, Mary, please wake up. You can't imagine what you mean to me. Please wake up'' said Francis with tears in his eyes.

In the same moment Catherine de' Medici entered the room. Catherine was Francis' mother, Queen mother and the Regent of France for the last 2 days. ,, Francis, you're the King of France and Scotland you can't sit here and wait until this servant girl wakes up or dies!'' said Cathrine  looking at Francis, but Catherine didn't saw the face of the queen of bean. ,, Mother! How can you say that!? She's a person like you and I, and derserved to be cared of.'' said Francis turing around to see Catherine's face, but not just Francis could see Catherine's face, Catherine could see Mary's face aswell. Mary the girl who's parents Catherine had poisend, the real queen of Scotland. Catherine couldn't feel her feet anymore she leaned against the wall and pointed to Mary ,, What's her name !?'' Catherine said it very fast and hysterical. ,, Mary de Reine, why do you ask?'' Francis was very curious, because usually his Mother didn't care about any servant or someone else exept his family. Catherine was pretty smart and she understood that Mary was poisend ,, Wait-'' while saying that Catherine went very fast to Mary and held her hand on Mary's forehead, then she opend Mary's mouth and put water in it ,, Mother! You'll kill her'' screamed Francis at her, in that moment the water in Mary water turned dark yellow ,, There it is. '' said Catherine with a happy voice ,, What did you do to her?!'' Francis thought Catherine killed her  ,, Somebody poisend her with Auripigment'' said Catherine while while she washed her hands. Then she went to a physicus and told them what they had to do, she was on her way out of the chambers but she stopped beside Francis ,, My dear, I'm queen of poison'' and went out.

After hours of saving Mary's life she finally woke up, Francis set beside her  as she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes still weren't open completely as she whisperd ,, Catherine'' Francis laughed and thought that she knew that Catherine sved her life, he was right kind of. Catherine didn't kill her 15 years ago and now she saved her life after someone poisoned her. Francis saw in Mary's eyes ,, Mary, my love, you're back! You can't imagine what I felt when you were gone. I swear when you feel well I- I will give you a title and marry you as soon as possible. I promise'' said Francis with the brightest smile he ever had. But then a physicus came in and said:,, Your Majesty, you have to leave because the queen of bean has to rest'' Francis kissed her hand and went out of the room after that Mary fell asleep''

One week later

Mary felt much better she still couldn't walk perfect but she was able to go through the castle with some guards. Francis visited her everyday, while his brother Sebastian had to find the person  who poisoned Mary. ,, Francis, I feel much better you should rest aswell. I mean at the day you're the King and at the night you're with me" said Mary very worried about Francis ,, Mary, I am fine. There isn't something more important then you or my and your future kingdom" said Francis but everybody saw how tired he actually was, he was white and had deep blue mostly black eye bags. Mary tried to bring him to sleep so she said:,, If you won't leave me right now, I will order the guards not to let you in!" Mary saw how Francis's smile got bigger and bigger ,, Alright your Majesty " said Francis with a big smile, bowed to her and left the room.

It was very late already and Mary couldn't sleep, the whole time she thought about the dream about Scotland, her parents, her being a princess, queen Catherine, king Henry and prince William ,, I mean it's Impossible, yes Francis is king of France AND Scotland, but it doesn't means that Catherine poisoned 'my parents' besides I never heart of a William Valois AND Catherine saved her life last week" thought Mary. She heard Catherine's voice so she sneaked out because she needed talk with Catherine. Her guards were asleep so she could go without to tell someone lies, far away she saw Catherine,, Excuse me, Queen Mother?" Said Mary with a kind voice  ,, Yes- Oh Mary it's you! How do you feel?" Catherine said that with a fake interest ,, I feel very great thank you for asking, actually I wanted to ask you; is it true that you had a son William?" Mary was very scared because she knew the rumours about Catherine  ,, Wow, Mary Stuart finally woke up!" Catherine knew that if she'll find out she could take Francis' scottish throne away, but she already had another plan ,, Excuse m- Noo, It can't be real!? Am I the daughter of Marie de guise and James V!? If yes it means I am the one true heir for the Scottish throne " said Mary still not believing that this is truth ,, Which brings us to this: Dear Mary you won't see France or Scotland ever again!" Catherine did a move with her hand and two guards putted something over Mary head and took her but she tried to run away,, why do you do this to me?!" Screamed Mary but you couldn't hear her clearly because her head was still covered with something ,, Because my William, is the one who deserves everything and not some de guise whore or his younger brother who stole his crown! I tell you 1 thing you should remember for your whole life : If you play with fire be ready to get burned" after Catherine said that the guards took Mary with them.