Come Let's Watch The Rain as It's Falling Down

When the celebration was over Francis accompanied Mary to her new chambers,, I hope you'll like your new chambers'' said Francis with the most beautiful smile Mary had ever seen,, I am pretty sure I'll love them, after a convent and a small servant room'' said Mary laughing. Francis opened the door for her so that she could go inside, he just wanted to leave but then Mary stopped him in which she took his hand and said:,, If you want to you can come in, I'd love to talk with you'' Francis didn't believe what he heard, the woman of his dreams asked him to talk with him! ,, Of course!'' he came in with a smile. Mary opened her mouth when she came in the room, , Wow, this is... I don't have enough words for this '' said Mary stunned, , I am glad, that you like it''

Francis was about to ask her if she knows something about her parents, but in that moment they heard the rain. That was so amazing because it didn't rain for 6 months already and there wasn't food at all. ,, rain'' both whispered and ran out to the balcony so that they could see it both felt this pull, it was so strong so they couldn't act anymore like there was nothing between them. They both looked in each other's eyes they knew what the other one was thinking. They knew that what they felt was wrong but how these feelings could be wrong?! So they did what they did. They kissed each other, both didn't believe they were doing this, it felt so perfect like it was meant to be, and it was. The roof leaked so the whole rain poured on their hair. After a felt eternity
Francis released his lips from Mary's,, Uh, I think I have to go'' said Francis and left the room Mary looked after him and felt that this was the right thing.

For the first time in her life she felt so free, and important, once in her life she didn't have to do anything, and it felt so different. She called for a servant 'cause she wanted to drink wine, ten minutes later Kenna came with a wine flask, , So Mary how is it?!'' said Kenna excited. you should know that Kenna is a really good actress and I mean a REALLY good actress and Mary knew it that's why she didn't tell her everything: ,, Well, it's amazing did you saw this room!? It's art!'' she didn't tell her about the kiss because she knew that kenna wants to be Francis' mistress ,, Fine, I guess I have to go, or I'll get trouble'' said Kenna and leaves then. Mary took a sip of the wine and felt that her head got very heavy and her heart got slower then she passed out. A servant comes in the room and sees Mary lying on the floor ,, THE QUEEN OF BEAN FAITED'' he screamd that loud the even Kenna and Francis heard him. Francis immediately ran to Mary's chambers, he was so fast that you couldn't be able to see him, when he was there he saw Mary lying on the floor, he went to her and took her head, He slowly stroked her head ,, Did you call Nastrodamus?!'' said Francis loud, the boy who found Mary said: ,,Yes I did''