2. T - Time

Colby and I sat in his car on our way to Taco Bell. My gaze was fixed on the street even though I wasn't even driving. Once again I was deep in thought. "What are you thinking about?" I looked over at Colby and shook my head. "Nothing" was my short reply. My attempt to avoid a talk failed. "C'mon bro. I know something's up." Colby looked over with a concerned expression before focusing on the street again. "Is it about this girl?" He asked and I sighed. "Yeah. Can't forget her." It was Colbys turn to sigh. "We talked about this, man. You don't need to forget her, you couldn't even if you tried. You just need to move on, try to find someone else." I leaned my head on the window and started to fiddle with my hands. "I don't know of I can." Colby looked over again and got lost in his thoughts for a second. "How about we go out tonight. Just a few close friends and a random club. Maybe it will take your mind off for a while." I nodded at his suggestion. "Sure. I'm down." Colby smiled at me and turned into the parking lot of the Taco Bell. "Good. But first: T-Time!" He waved his hands next to his face and I couldn't help but laugh. "Last one at the entrance stinks!" I exclaimed and got out the car as fast as possible, falling into a sprint to the door, Colby closely behind me screaming "That's not fair!"

Authors note

Since I'm busy over the weekend, here's an early update.
Also quick disclaimer, I'll be away from Tuesday to Sunday, so next week's update will be delayed to Monday, 26th. Which is also my birthday. Yay fun fact??
Much love to y'all ☆