5. Getting ready

Some time passed. They boys and I came up with a programm for the tour. Everyone made some videos in hopes to keep the usual update schedule up. That's how most of my days were spent. Filming and editing.
As the time flew, the big day came closer. Another two days and we would be off to our first stop. And with the departure so close I grew more stressed. All I thought about was getting all the videos done in time, packing everything, hopefully not forgetting anything and trying to come up with a solid plan on how to find the girl, since 'just looking out for her' would probably not work.
My first idea was hoping that she'd come to one of the stops of the tour. But why would she? I literally left her alone without an explanation. Why would she want to see me?
The next idea I had was to go around in the city's and see if I might find her that way. But that plan was thrown aside pretty quickly. Finding someone in huge city's without knowing if they even live somewhere nearby was stupid and impossible.
But no matter how hard I thought about it, I couldn't come up with something that could actually work. Which left me desperate. I needed to find a way to explain myself, to apologise and maybe, just maybe, start all over again someday.
But the remaining days became hours and the hours minutes and then we were off to the first city. And I still didn't have a plan.

Authors note

Hi everyone. Sorry for not updating in a looooong time. I didn't feel the fandom at all, still not really doing it but I can't abandon this baby like that.
I hope you're not too mad.
Anyways, I'll try and be more regular again!
Much love to everyone still being here :)