4. Tour

I went back to Colby and we started driving home. My thoughts were caught up with how close I was to finding the girl again and how it all got crushed. I should stop having such high hopes. Colby started to talk about an upcoming tour he and Sam would be going on. Sometime he stopped himself midsentence and looked over at me. "Would you like to tag along? It would be a good distraction for you, plus you'd meet so many fans" he asked me and I thought about it for a moment before agreeing. Colby seemed content with that and kept going on about how exciting it would be and where we are going to. My thoughts however weren't with him. I made plans on trying to find the girl on the tour. Maybe she wasn't in LA after all. Maybe she moved somewhere else. Maybe this was my chance to finally catch up with her and explain myself.
We got back home and went our ways. Colby still had to edit a video and I needed to shoot one. So that's exactly what I did. Due to the fact that I didn't know what to film I just made an announcement video for the tour and what the ones attending were in for. After that I went into editing that video and playing some minecraft. That's also what I spent the rest of my day on, since I didn't feel like doing much more.