Chapter 4.

I woke up in the Quinjet

I woke up in the Quinjet. Steve looked at me with a sympathetic look. "Take it easy, Taylor. You were hit pretty bad." Steve says pointing at the bandaged spot on my temple.
"Thank you, Captain." I sit up slowly and look around. "Where are we headed?"
"New York is about to be under attack. Tony's probably already there, but we have to stop Loki."
I nodded slowly because my head was still pounding. "You want to take it easy on the field? Don't you?" Steve nods, and I nod in understanding. "I'll try."

Clint or Nat landed the Quinjet. We were short-handed with Bruce and the hulk situation and Thor being dropped out by Loki after I was unconscious. We were behind a taxi that someone abandoned.
"We've got civilians still trapped up there." Clint mentions as something flew above our heads. I realized who it was...Loki. The chitauri dropped down from the sky and right in front of us.
"We got this. Go." Nat looks at Captain and me.
"You think you can hold them off?" I ask Clint, and he nods.
"It would be my genuine pleasure." Steve gets up onto the edge of the bridge and helps me get up with him. "Hold on tight." I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he jumped off of the ledge, just as there was an explosion behind us. I let go of him, and we started running. Steve was on the hood of a police car, telling them what to do to help out. There was an explosion that sent me flying to the other side of the street.