Chapter 6.

I sat against the stairwell, trying to tug my hand through the cuffs, but it wasn't working

I sat against the stairwell, trying to tug my hand through the cuffs, but it wasn't working. I heard The hulk roar and Loki yelled. I heard some pretty loud thuds from the other room, and I stayed still for a while.
I waited there for what felt like hours. Thor came rushing over with the other Avengers (including Loki in handcuffs). "I've never been happier to see you guys here." They just looked at me with confusion and dumbfounded looks. "Could someone do me a favor and get the key? I've been sitting like this for hours, and my arm feels like it's going to fall off."
Tony looks at Loki. "Where is the key?" Loki shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't know." Thor looks angry at Loki. "What do you mean, you don't know?" Loki looks at me. "I gave the key to one of the Chitauri soldiers." I groaned in frustration. "So I'm stuck like this until they search the entire city for the key?" Loki nods. "I've got a better plan. Tony, hand me one of your sharpest knives." The Avengers and Loki's faces turned pale. "No, no, no. We are not cutting your wrist off. We will find the key." Steve worriedly exclaims. "I'm going to lose my wrist and legs from lack of blood flowing through my limbs or have the handcuff cut off circulation to my wrist. I would rather feel my legs again (my legs fell asleep) and for my wrist to not turn purple." Tony nods in agreement. "It would be better if my wrist was cut off. It will be over and done with before any of us know it." Steve finally gives in, and Tony has the knife. He hands it to me, but I ask Banner to do it instead. "We are gonna need a rag, some rubbing alcohol, and anything to sedate her." Tony, Steve, and Nat go to get the supplies. Tony hands over some rubbing alcohol, and Steve hands Bruce the rag. Nat comes back empty-handed and looks at Stark. "Where do you keep the sedatives?"
"Oh, I forgot to mention, We don't have any sedatives."
"Well then, Nat, go get a box of q-tips, and Steve hand me another rag." Steve does so, and Nat goes to get the q-tips.

"I'm sorry, Agent Holmes, but we don't have anything to sedate you or numb the pain. I'm going to need you to bite down on this because this is going to hurt." I bit down onto the rag as instructed. Bruce picked up the knife and cut my wrist off. I was free, but the pain was unbearable. Bruce wrapped the other rag around my bleeding limb (where her wrist and hand would be). Nat came back with the q-tips finally. Bruce picked me up and put my shaking body down on the table. Steve and Tony held my arms down while Nat and Clint restrained my legs. Bruce unwrapped the rag and started cleaning my wound. "Thor, can you go find some gauze or bandages, please?" Bruce yelled out, and Thor left. He finished cleaning it, and he got some stuff to stitch it up, as well. I screamed (into the rag) every time the needle pierced my skin. Loki and Steve flinched almost every time I cried. Thor came back with the bandages just in time. Bruce wrapped it firmly and carefully.

Tony let me stay in his guest bedrooms while they saw Thor and Loki off to Asgard. Steve said he'd come right back to pick me up. Stark planned on making Stark Tower into Avengers Tower. I planned on staying with them and save the world. I was going to stay with Steve until Avengers Tower was finished. He even helped me put on a sling for my arm to rest in.

6 months later

Tony finished building a robotic hand for me. Steve and I are officially dating now. Tony said the Tower would be ready in three months, and we are so excited to see it finally finished.