Chapter 7.

(What she's wearing above)

Steve and I have been living here for the past week and a half. Thor left yesterday. He had something to take care of. Tony, Bruce, Steve, and Nat knew what was going on, but Clint and I were clueless. Steve and I were cuddling on the couch when Thor came back with Loki in chains. When I saw Loki, I wanted to crush his windpipe with my robotic hand. I stood up, ready to do so when Steve wrapped his arms around me, and I was struggling to get out of his grip. "Let me go, Steve." I kept kicking out and slapping him, but he whispered in my ear, "I know he hurt you. I understand that, Taylor, but I need you to calm down and let Thor explain." I nodded, and he kissed the top of my head before letting me go.

Thor releases his brother from the chains before looking at all of us. "I understand some of you may be upset to see my brother." Thor starts, and Clint scoffs. "He brainwashed me." I mutter under my breath, "That's an understatement." Thor looked a bit uncomfortable under Clint, and I's glare, but he continues anyway. "Father thinks it would be ideal for him to work with us as his punishment for attacking this realm." The group nods except for Clint I.

Two years later

Steve and I are still together and thinking about the next step in our relationship (possibly marriage). Loki is still here and annoying as ever. He has been accepted by everyone except Clint and me I. Clint doesn't hate him anymore, but he still doesn't like him.

"We have a mission." Tony shouts, and everyone is excited to be doing something together finally, instead of solo missions. "Holmes and Loki stay here. We won't belong." I huffed in annoyance, mainly because I'm stuck babysitting Loki.