Chapter 12.

Taylor's POV

Taylor's POV

We would get to our destination by morning (Seoul), so I got into my PJ's (picture above/beginning). I am sleeping on a bunk bed that is on the Quinjet (for overnight trips). I text Loki and Bruce to see how they're doing before I go to bed.

We have arrived in Seoul not a few hours later, and I was prepared (outfit below).

We are close to Dr. Cho's workplace (thankfully, Stark contacted us through the coms and letting us know that our doctor, Dawn Palmer, is safe at home). I joined the rest near the cockpit. The members currently here are Nat, Steve, Clint, and I. Bruce, Tony, and Loki were back at Avengers Tower, and Thor still wasn't around. "Taylor, stay here with Clint and Nat. I'm going to go in and check on Dr. Cho."

"Steve, somebody should go with you. We have an even amount of people. You need someone there in case Ultron or the twins are there." I speak up and try to change his mind about going in alone.

"No. I need you guys to stay here." I knew there was no arguing with Steve, so I didn't and stayed on the Quinjet. Steve landed on the top of the rooftop. We started moving further away when Cap fives another order through the coms, "Two minutes. Stay close."

The Quinjet is currently hovering over the city as Steve searches for Dr. Cho. When I heard Steve's voice-over coms, I was lost in my head, thinking about Loki and other random stuff. "Dr. Cho?" He sounded worried. What happened to Dr. Cho? "He's uploading himself into the body." Dr. Cho could be heard, informing Steve, breathing heavily.

"Where?"

"The real power is inside the cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up." She takes a break to breathe and continues, "You have to get the cradle to Stark."

"First, I have to find it."

"Go."

"Did you guys copy that?"

"Yes," I respond a bit in a sarcastic tone. Clint gives me a patronizing look, and I glare at him. I was still bitter that I was stuck here and not down on the ground with Steve. This was the first time in a long time that I got to go on a mission and not babysit anybody.