Chapter 8

Taylor was so annoyed that she got put on babysitting duty

Taylor was so annoyed that she got put on babysitting duty. The others got to go out on a dangerous mission while she got the worst job imaginable. She had often gone into the training room to work out her frustration and irritation, but she couldn't this time. A thought had entered her mind; maybe she could.
"Hey, Loki!" I call out to him, and he looks at me with interest. "Yes, darling?" I roll my eyes at his smug grin. "Will you come with me to the training room?" I saw the look he was giving me, and I knew what he was thinking. "For training purposes." He nods, and I get into my outfit (the pic up above).

"What can I help you with?" He asks me with a proud smile. I smirk a little evilly before I respond with actions and not words. I pull out my bow arrow and quickly aim at him. I let the arrow go, and it would have hit his shoulder blade if he wasn't using an illusion. He turned up right behind me, and he kicked my feet out from under me. I fell on my back, and you could hear a crack come from my back. He straddled my waist, holding a knife in one hand and the other holding my hands in place over my head. This was how I was going to die. I was trapped under the guy who is responsible for my nonexistent (robotic) hand. I'm half a robot now because of him. The knife was right above the area where my heart is.

"Stop, Loki." A familiar voice could be heard. I looked up to see my Knight in Shining Armor, Steve Rogers. Loki looked up at him, dropped his dagger to the floor, and let my hands go. I took my chance, picked up his dagger, and struck it through the back of his shoulder blade. I pushed him off of me and walked up to Steve.

Clint was getting patched up by a visiting doctor, Dr. Cho from Seoul. Steve brought Loki and me to our primary doctor, Dr. Palmer. I only had bruises, but Loki had to get his shoulder patched up. I felt good about what I did to him. I left Steve in Dr. Palmer's office with Loki to go back to my room and paint.

A few hours later

Tony was having a party. I had to attend, so I got dressed in (outfit below).

I was going with Steve as his date/girlfriend

I was going with Steve as his date/girlfriend. The party was filled with a lot of people. Steve and Sam were playing pool as I stood by nearby watching. Sam was being cocky (like he always is), and I laugh along with Steve. Sam ended up winning. "If I had known it was gonna be a firefight, I would have called," Steve says, talking about the mission from earlier. "No, no. I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough." Sam says and then points at me. "Was Taylor a part of this?" I shook my head no. "I was stuck on babysitting duty." I look over to Thor and Loki, then excused myself.