02

Flashback

"Baby one day I'm going to make this old dump a baseball field for us and the guys!" Says Benny. I giggle. "Benny and how are you going to do that? We only play baseball for fun! And you need money! You only got like twenty dollars today for your birthday!"I say. "I'll do it one day. Remember this place no matter what! It's our new home!" Says Benny confidently. "Sure it is Benny.." I say giggling. He looks deep into my eyes. He smiles and gives me a tight hug. "I love you Benny." I say. "I love you too."

End flashback

I walk down the road to where the gate opening had been to the little lot me and Benny had gone on his birthday. I walk in and see a small baseball field. My heart races as I see a group of boys playin baseball. Man they got good. I got closer and recognized all my friends. Happiness rushed through my body. I walked closer to the group. Once they saw me they stopped playing and gave me rude looks. I take off my sun glasses and smile brightly. "What do you want?" Asks a tall tan boy. I look at him and smile. "Benny?" I ask. He nods. "Who wants to know?" Asks a short boy. Yeah yeah! At this point the whole group had circled around me. "Your old friend Y/N Y/L/N" I say. Their eyes all light up. "Oh my god!" Benny Says with tears running down his face. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. I hug him back and soon enough all the boys are hugging me. We all pull back laughing. "Man you came back!" Says squints. I laugh and nod. "I promised I would." I Said winking. They all blush. Weird they never did that. All of a sudden Denunez looks at me up and down circling me. His eyes grow wide. "What?!" I ask frightened. "You matured as a girl!" He says. Almost in disbelief. I laugh. "Yea I did." They all nod. "Do you still play baseball?" Benny Asks with hopeful eyes. I chuckle and bit my lip. I look up at him and say "you talking to the only girl on a baseball team with twenty five wins out of twenty five games every season since I was gone.". Benny gives me 'the look'. "Well someone's been busy." Says Bertram hitting my shoulder playfully. "Yea..". "WHAT THE HELL IS A GIRL DOING HERE?!" Yells an unfamiliar voice.