07

I was surprised. "Phillips what are you doing here?" I ask. Benny's heart beat races as he sees the boy standing there. "I wanted to see how you were doing. Your mom let me in before she left. I didn't know you were expecting company." He says gesturing towards Benny. "Well she is so you can scram" Benny Says. Phillips nods his head. He walks over to me and hugs me. I hugged him back. He whispered in my ear "take care of yourself captain." I smile and we pull away. "Forever and our old man." I say saluting him mockingly. He chuckles and leaves. I turn to Benny and sigh. He gives me a sigh and he walks upstairs. I follow behind. Once we are in my room I put some tv on and we both plop on the bed. "I missed you so much you know." Benny said. He was playing with my hair. "Hmm" I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt my heart race. I had always had a thing for Benny but when I came back home I hadn't even touched the situation. He proceeded to play with my hair. His face inches from my cheek. "I love you Y/N. And I we should do this more often. I'm enjoying playing with your hair." He says. I giggle. I couldn't hold back my laughter. He smiles and cuddles his face into the crook of my neck. "I've always liked you Y/N. I guess I've been to scared to say it. Honestly I think that's why I decided to come." He says. I feel my heart skip a beat. He sighs against my neck. His warm breathe sends tingles down my spine. "Do you like me?" He Asks. He lifts his head up to where our faces were inches apart. He licked his lips and I bit my mine. I wanted to kiss him. All the memories of me and him. How much I wanted him before we left. He's right here right now. Now fifteen and I'm still acting like a little girl with him. I caress his cheek and palm his cheek. He is basically on top of me and I'm under him. He slowly gets down and our faces get closer and closer. Finally our lips connect. Our lips begin to move in sync. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms behind his neck. We turn over and I'm on top of his torso kissing him and he holds onto my waist. We both pull away breathlessly. I smile at him and so does he. I plop myself next to him on the bed and we cuddle up. We continue to watch tv for the rest of the afternoon and he plays with my hair I give him random kisses. Maybe after a few hours I ask him "what does this make us?". He smiles at me and kisses my temple. "I want you to be all mine. I want to be able to wake up to you every day. So Y/N. Will you be my girl?" He Asks. I feel myself tear up. I nod and kiss him gently. The rest of the night was felt with kisses and playing with hair and play wrestling. It was a night to remember.